Official Aug 2018 BTO

zidmosby

Reaction score
Does anyone know how convenient is tengah area?
E.g. to town/cbd

I know its sustainable due to surrounding developments like westmall/jem etc and ofc future developments in tengah
But I don’t live in the west and i’m just considering whether if it would be worth

Aren't they advertising Tengah as car free town? Not sure how they really going to implement this.

Aiyah, we live in Singapore. No matter how far your work/house is to each other, it is still accessible.. it just depends how much time you are willing to put up to travel there la.

For the records, I do live around West (CCK/BP area) but not the deep West lol. CCK/BP area by private takes maybe 15-20 minutes? By public, 1 hour.

But overall, you will learn to love your chosen estate and adapt to it. Every estate now coming up with their own amenities or will be near to the "better" ones. Also, I am pretty sure most are eventually thinking to upgrade in 5 years so doesn't matter also hahaha.

Last edited:

iphone1s

Reaction score
Does anyone know how convenient is tengah area?
E.g. to town/cbd

I know its sustainable due to surrounding developments like westmall/jem etc and ofc future developments in tengah
But I don’t live in the west and i’m just considering whether if it would be worth

Quite accessible.. by skype, whatsapp, wechat, and ICQ :D

Your friend hear you stay tengah, they no mood visit you liao. :s13:

Quite peaceful la =:p

Fishb@ll

Reaction score
1 Qus, if I have gotten a Q number from the May'18(BTO) balloting exercise.
My result is way way way far/behind from the supply of flats.

If i apply for the Aug'18 exercise, i'm consider first timer or second timer.

GeraldineT

Reaction score

as long as u have not gotten a bto before or cancel an application twice for the past year, u are still first-timer

Dragonia

Reaction score
punggol on multiple times in the past years has had very bad burning pollution from the neighbouring malaysia refinery, chek the historical post, alot of asthma and bad fumes reported to NEA...

Nobody1122

Master Member
Reaction score
Where is the sauce please

punggol on multiple times in the past years has had very bad burning pollution from the neighbouring malaysia refinery, chek the historical post, alot of asthma and bad fumes reported to NEA...

Sainté

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Assuming May 18 is your first application; you are still considered as first timer.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.