Nintendo Switch Games Discussion

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
ya loh

die = lose everything = restart from beginning.

but from the reviews, you have to die to unlock later areas.

looks fun. but turned off by rogue like setting. i play games for fun.

Pass like pogba. Rogue like not for me.

Sent from Single is not a status. It's a word that describes a person who is strong enough to enjoy life alone. using GAGT

qwertified

Reaction score
Maybe im biased but i cant stand this type of pixelated graphics. Hollow knight also indie but that one looks much better.

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Maybe im biased but i cant stand this type of pixelated graphics. Hollow knight also indie but that one looks much better.

What game are you referring to ?

Sent from Single is not a status. It's a word that describes a person who is strong enough to enjoy life alone. using GAGT

bluepegasus

Reaction score
Super regret not choosing the right store to preorder my Overcooked 2 game, kena screwed up and now everywhere's selling at retail price liao, knn.

TrueBeliever_jh

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Super regret not choosing the right store to preorder my Overcooked 2 game, kena screwed up and now everywhere's selling at retail price liao, knn.
unless you really want the game. if not wait for discount loh.

anyways. better to wait for reviews to see whether the game runs well on Switch.

tjhin

Master Member
Reaction score
unless you really want the game. if not wait for discount loh.

anyways. better to wait for reviews to see whether the game runs well on Switch.

This time not a late port and developed from ground up so performance should be ok bah.

TrueBeliever_jh

Honorary Member
Reaction score
This time not a late port and developed from ground up so performance should be ok bah.
i doubt it :s13:

it really depends on how long they developed the game for. and also whether they outsourced the porting liked many other ports.

qwertified

Reaction score
What game are you referring to ?

Dead cells lo. I tried the game on steam, the gameplay is good audio is good but i dun like what i see so i refunded it.

TrueBeliever_jh

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Dead cells lo. I tried the game on steam, the gameplay is good audio is good but i dun like what i see so i refunded it.
think the retro pixel art is acquired taste or people grown out of it.

i grow up with Sonic series. but really can't play Sonic Mania and Golf Story.

JAson1980

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Undertale launching on 15/09/18 in Jpn
https://topics.nintendo.co.jp/c/article/0d8b4c6e-9164-11e8-b123-063b7ac45a6d.html

00001226_10.jpg

Reminds me of mickey mouse. :s13:

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Soon will no longer have friends....

In other news.... IGN caught copying?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.