[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starbutt

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So what is your strategy if you have good iv Eevee but have already used up all the tricks to force evolve to the specific variant? Anyone walking their existing Eevee so can still do the Umbreon Espeon trick?

Still have a few 100% Eevee but scared kena pawned and get Flareon all the way. :(

Last edited:

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
means. those flaron vap espeon etc all will learn “last resort” since its defult?

haha. then no need evolve during cd window. useless n after still need use tm.

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
So what is your strategy if you have good iv Eevee but have already used up all the tricks to force evolve to the specific variant? Anyone walking their existing Eevee so can still do the Umbreon Espeon trick?

Still have a few 100% Eevee but scared kena pawned and get Flareon all the way. :(
espeon n umbreon is 100% sure get.
as long u walk 10km n evolve during day or night. ..
u can do multiple times. will still work.

only the other 3. is random. since nickname only work once

Starbutt

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
espeon n umbreon is 100% sure get.
as long u walk 10km n evolve during day or night. ..
u can do multiple times. will still work.

only the other 3. is random. since nickname only work once

But regardless, all variants are already considered cui since got much better alternative already released right?

I don't mind either Jolteon or Vaporeon but Flareon is really useless.

Anyway, moveset and variant aside, guess the only motivation is to get as many shiny as possible so can roll multiple times until can get all possible shiny variant.... to haolian in gym. :s13:

Starbutt

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is it possible to get shiny houndoom from raid. Or even shiny tyranitar from raid.

So hard to find houndour don't think will be able to get shiny one. Unless got new big houndour nest this Thurs migration.

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I'm very noob about the Last Resort move. What does it do ah?

jannworld

Reaction score
So just need to collect shiny eevees for evolution. But now can’t use the rename trick so got to evolve the trial and error.

Think this is where family and friends trading comes in handy. Like if I evolve 3 shiny vap And another Friend evolve extra shiny flareon then we can swap

So looks like the special move on the Eevee community day is for the eevee and not the evolve form

Then what's the point to rush and evolve during those 2 days ?

Might as well just collect as many shiny Eevee as possible

Then just evolve on later date

Unless Espeon, Umbreon evolved during those 2 days got special move or else really no point doing anything on those 2 days.

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
So just need to collect shiny eevees for evolution. But now can’t use the rename trick so got to evolve the trial and error.

Think this is where family and friends trading comes in handy. Like if I evolve 3 shiny vap And another Friend evolve extra shiny flareon then we can swap
ya. but need farm sd.

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For the 10km trick, the Eevee has to be the buddy when evolving right ?

So if walk Eevee b4 hand and reach 10km during the event, then evolve will get Espeon with the Last resot ?

Or need to walk an eevee with last resort ?

Cos walking 10km in 3 hours x 2 is no easy feat

And will there be another glitch like the Japan Arti event ?

Ie we got our usual community day from 11am to 2 pm, and then 5pm to 8pm again when Japan having theirs ?

jannworld

Reaction score
I see jolteon and vapoeron same as flareon

I got a 100% vapoeron maxed out but it’s sitting on the bench because got a few kyogres in front for raids. Jolteon case is similar due to raikou and zapdos

But regardless, all variants are already considered cui since got much better alternative already released right?

I don't mind either Jolteon or Vaporeon but Flareon is really useless.

Anyway, moveset and variant aside, guess the only motivation is to get as many shiny as possible so can roll multiple times until can get all possible shiny variant.... to haolian in gym. :s13:

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So this weekend it's only for shiny only

And many the special Eevee with the flower laurel ?

jannworld

Reaction score
Lucky me just managed to get my shiny snubbull from 1st quest. Now going to try my luck with houndor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.