November 2017 SBF

Nur.Azie

Reaction score
Grant Approved 28/06. Credited to CPF 29/06.
29/07 HDB sms&email the collection date. Date given to collect keys 29/08. You can choose to collect earlier(if dates available)

Thanks! Btw how long after grant approval they send u the key collection date?

Erinlmh

Reaction score
Dont worry....mine still showing the same thing too lol. Got the 6 weeks letter, abt 3wks ago, still no news of grant approval.
😩😩

you mean your current status online also showing

Thank you for your AHG/SHG application. You will be informed of the outcome after we have received all the necessary documents and assessed your eligibility.

??

LynR52

Reaction score
you mean your current status online also showing

Thank you for your AHG/SHG application. You will be informed of the outcome after we have received all the necessary documents and assessed your eligibility.

??

Yup...exactly that. Lol

heybuddy

Reaction score
If my queue number is 120 and flats on offer is just a mere 49 units, means gone case?

Sent from Samsung SM-N950F using GAGT

My friend got 156/59 and there were flats available when it was his turn to select. But he gave up eventually because usually those leftovers are low levels like 3rd or 2nd floor..

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.