iOS 12 Beta Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

SESE75

Reaction score
1 of my colleague running public beta 4 didn’t experience that, looks like only happen to some.

Last edited:

Jirachi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For ios11, the bank apps failed to work in all the betas and GM. Only after the actual release did the said banks release the working app
Technically GM is the same build as the release, so I expect earliest working condition around the GM release.

lohsenglte

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ocbc app working all along thou. Funny

Mine working also, but the SMS OTP auto keying in by the keyboard function doesn't work properly. The keyboard will also keep respringing as well.

DBS digibank still doesn't work as of DB5 / PB4, haven't update to DB6 / PB5 so can't say much.

The SMS OTP auto keying in function is awesome, I don't need to keep trying to remember the otp to go into internet banking.

RocketBunny

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Mine working also, but the SMS OTP auto keying in by the keyboard function doesn't work properly. The keyboard will also keep respringing as well.

DBS digibank still doesn't work as of DB5 / PB4, haven't update to DB6 / PB5 so can't say much.

The SMS OTP auto keying in function is awesome, I don't need to keep trying to remember the otp to go into internet banking.

Ya. Then keep need double key the number. Can't use the auto fill

thenakedshades

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

The DBS/POSB app hasn’t been working since DP2/PB1.

Funny how it was working fine on DP1.

icyflame

Master Member
Reaction score
Technically GM is the same build as the release, so I expect earliest working condition around the GM release.

The same two banks didn't update their app even after GM was released. They only did so when ios11 was officially released

Anyways for the latest beta, DBS and UOB don't crash. It just show a blank screen after loading for a while. Which is worse than crashing

Jirachi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The same two banks didn't update their app even after GM was released. They only did so when ios11 was officially released

Anyways for the latest beta, DBS and UOB don't crash. It just show a blank screen after loading for a while. Which is worse than crashing
Ya, I noticed that weird screen hanging there problem on latest beta.

Jirachi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone having 1st party apps frozen for a while when loading from the background?

swathe

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
pb5 seems more stable than pb4.

Not for me. Never had these problem with previous IOS 12 builds
- Settings app blank out. Need to restart
- Launcher crash out of the blue
- Laggier performance
- Whole phone reboot

All these happen within half a day after update.

SESE75

Reaction score
I do encountered some lagging in safari and phone app behaving weird when calling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.