WAKEBOARDING

ixora2007

Reaction score
boat can adjust the speed so the force is not so sudden n strong. easier for beginner.
the cable at east coast is too strong for me, gave up after a few tries and no one to advise n coach for 1st timer when i was there.

freewilly5000

Reaction score
I tried the cable once when I was a kid - same for me: it’s too fast... pull arms out of socket :s13:

pinoydinako

Reaction score
boat can adjust the speed so the force is not so sudden n strong. easier for beginner.
the cable at east coast is too strong for me, gave up after a few tries and no one to advise n coach for 1st timer when i was there.

SWP (singapore wakepark @ east coast) now has a beginner cable. The pull is controlled so that newbies can learn easier.

Another option is BWP (batam wake park @ batam), they also have the beginner cable.

You can look up both wakeparks on facebook or google to find out the details. Both are excellent parks with awesome staff and people to guide and teach everyone on whatever skill level.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.