Qoo10 Deals. (Strictly no referral link) - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

dodongdodong

Master Member
Reaction score
im looking at m18 from takeaseat on qoo10. retails for 239 before any coupons. Im just not sure if the chair can accomodate my 1.8m frame.

93170a58-8c20-4488-87cf-0539abc5a08e.gif

Of course it can accommodate. You should state your weight rather than height

SyncGuy

Reaction score
Wah! Add to cart so many items, total damage expected:

$1.4k!

Anyone have tips/coupons to reduce? LoL! Don't ask me remove items. Haha!

Gametaku

Master Member
Reaction score

$1.4k!

Dont add many items when using coupon. If 1 of the item is cancelled..your coupon will not be valid anymore.

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

$1.4k!

This is what i will do.

1. Ensure each item can use coupon. Test each item individually in cart and with cart coupon.

2. Group purchases according to coupon min spending such as $30 off $200, $50 off $300, $120 off $1000, $12 off $60. Best is not to overshot the amount by too much unless necessary.

3. If can wait, split purchases and only buy when coupons are out. U shld get all items by month end unless they are OOS or price went up.

4. Check lazada or shopee listings as well to see if there are better deals.

Solidus_GZ

Master Member
Reaction score
If the delivery did not received from non registered mail can you get back $$?
My tv antenna brought last 2 weeks, all item reach already by non registered mail, left this stupid antenna

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My tv antenna brought last 2 weeks, all item reach already by non registered mail, left this stupid antenna

Very hard for your case coz you opt for non-registered mail. Meaning you accepted to take the risk of potential mail lost.

Solidus_GZ

Master Member
Reaction score
The problem is this seller only shipping option... Later go mail box check again, knn cannot watch tv just becos this bugger

Very hard for your case coz you opt for non-registered mail. Meaning you accepted to take the risk of potential mail lost.

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The problem is this seller only shipping option... Later go mail box check again, knn cannot watch tv just becos this bugger

When did you order and when was it sent out? Non-registered mail can take up to 2 weeks, subjected to how Singpost operates.

Worst case is to write off this purchase and buy from shop directly if you need it urgently.

LexusIS

Reaction score

Wait for a while longer?

You Can file for non-receipt claim but be prepared for a lot of ding dong between seller, qoo10 and yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.