The Watch Thread - Part 15

Status
Not open for further replies.

AyuReady

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Enjoy in good health

As long the banter is for fun and non malicious can play play once awhile

Congrats on acquiring the Daytona probably fit ur wrist better among the watches u had shown

I was going to go with the hourglass filled with sand made from pulverized Moon bits but I don't have that so I've gone and deleted all the idiot posts prior and wonder why we're all still comparing wiener sizes at this age..

but as a side note, i DID buy that daytona today/yesterday LOL and then it all got carried away.

AyuReady

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My collar not pink lei. I wear singlet like u but with pink underwear

Nooo, thats ayuready...
I low ses no collar

on a sidenote, I'm craving for a prata tonight, wonder who is flippin me some? :vijayadmin:

joshua182

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Enjoy in good health

As long the banter is for fun and non malicious can play play once awhile

Congrats on acquiring the Daytona probably fit ur wrist better among the watches u had shown

Thanks! Tis terrible to have girl wrists and like watches all at the same time.

joshua182

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Nooo, thats ayuready...
I low ses no collar

on a sidenote, I'm craving for a prata tonight, wonder who is flippin me some? :vijayadmin:

It's mostly carbs and margarine but I guess not everyone can resist the temptation to take a subtle nibble.

But that's ok. :D

kyle8151998

Reaction score
Trusty Seiko for this week.

fT1xQ3I.jpg

What model
Is this?

kyle8151998

Reaction score
Thank you! I got mine years ago from Prestige Time at Bras Basah Complex. I think DXMachina got it recently online from a Thai based shop.

Im a bit hesitant to buy on that thai online shop.
So meaning prestige time doesnt carry this model
Anymore?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.