Status
Not open for further replies.

BigMan123

Reaction score
For the short term immediate period yes
But income for driving fixed at $20-30/hr
Want more drive more, drive less earn less
No way to break out of this cycle

A career is the better option any day, if you set your mind into doing well and pour your heart into it.
As you age, your experience and capabilities improves, your income increase along with your position.
You reach 50s and 60s, the salary and benefits of a company is your safety net, not to mention the cpf and medisave contributions

If income increased, u not scared kena replaced?
If age increased, u not scared kena replaced?
Especially in engineering

MSW_Harvest

Reaction score
Haven’t achieved already talking about being replaced, how?
A lot of industry peers and counterparts that I know, they have been around for very long and very stable.

Don’t worry so much, just do your best.
Employees (PMETs) are the real assets of a company, if your company doesn’t see it this way, you’re in the wrong company.

If income increased, u not scared kena replaced?
If age increased, u not scared kena replaced?
Especially in engineering

georgemcics

Banned
Reaction score
UbypNQB.jpg

Usually i dont press the smily face feedback

But this time i did. Under fare too low.

Knn if not because i need go tampines. I die die wont take this.

MSW_Harvest

Reaction score
That’s not for you to judge, I just need to drive part time for a few years to see through a spike in expenses.

My monthly income more than $10k, annual more than $120k, and I can prove it, although I don’t have to prove anything to people like you.
I show you my income tax you will know

I’d be down for a while and tougher a bit, not forever.
How about you?

You are already in the wrong company if u still need to drive to earn extra income lol

fake_oranges

Banned
Reaction score
Then is there alot of wrong companies

Haven’t achieved already talking about being replaced, how?
A lot of industry peers and counterparts that I know, they have been around for very long and very stable.

Don’t worry so much, just do your best.
Employees (PMETs) are the real assets of a company, if your company doesn’t see it this way, you’re in the wrong company.

kl39717

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
That’s not for you to judge, I just need to drive part time for a few years to see through a spike in expenses.

My monthly income more than $10k, annual more than $120k, and I can prove it, although I don’t have to prove anything to people like you.
I show you my income tax you will know

I’d be down for a while and tougher a bit, not forever.
How about you?

Money is nv enough. Y bother? :o

Even if i annual 10 million bucks also wont be enough. #example nia dun quote say i annual 10m hor... :(

sheruchan

Reaction score
Nobody said don’t believe him ah, ok ah believable ah .
$120k can show u ok, but don’t have to show u, $1m also can show u but don’t show u, $1 bill also can
That grab driver also earn $25k annually $300k but can show u but don’t have to show u only lor

No flaming pls.
And i believed in msw.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.