Uber & Grabcar driver lip lai - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

MSW_Harvest

Reaction score
You come my office lor, what you need to see?
Payslip, cpf, noa, income tax?

If you can prove that I’m lying, let you take my pic and post big big with screenshots.

Nobody said don’t believe him ah, ok ah believable ah .
$120k can show u ok, but don’t have to show u, $1m also can show u but don’t show u, $1 bill also can
That grab driver also earn $25k annually $300k but can show u but don’t have to show u only lor

sheruchan

Reaction score
Sorry , u misunderstand ,I really believe u ... u didn’t exaggerate ,
just saying , u can eliminate those sentence saying I can show u but I don’t show u lol.
U just need to say : I earn $200k fullstop, nobody suspecting u bro, have some confidence my friend xD
Anyway ,I’m just joking bro, sorry if offended

You come my office lor, what you need to see?
Payslip, cpf, noa, income tax?

If you can prove that I’m lying, let you take my pic and post big big with screenshots.

sheruchan

Reaction score
Yes nothing wrong with it, but I’ll bet u won’t drive even if u are super hardworking if u earn $100k a day , if your love one ask u go drive and earn extra income , u will probably tell them nah, I got something better to do.
It’s ok , can’t express what I’m trying to say, but mean no harm guys. Just a sentence of joke... Cheers

If he has a stable income and still want to drive to earn extra, it simply just means he is hardworking.

bagger 288

Suspended
Reaction score
gHajeA5.jpg

ezxs2me

Reaction score
Huh? ...nevermind.

Yes nothing wrong with it, but I’ll bet u won’t drive even if u are super hardworking if u earn $100k a day , if your love one ask u go drive and earn extra income , u will probably tell them nah, I got something better to do.
It’s ok , can’t express what I’m trying to say, but mean no harm guys. Just a sentence of joke... Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.