November 2017 SBF

LynR52

Reaction score
Yup...exactly that. Lol

I got a called frm Ms J.O earlier, well apparently my crm is still Ms H.... Ms J is only calling on behalf of Ms H because she is away. I asked abt my appeal n she only said that she will asked Ms H to get back to me when she's back. Sighs...my officer on leave lahhhhh.

heybuddy

Reaction score
Yeah!! Good luck buddy!
I supposed we are all excited for next Friday to come.

Btw, upon reaching HDB, the first thing we need to do is, get the HPS? Ive done Fire Insurance online.

I just did it online too.. need to print cert right?

Amex^1234

Reaction score
I just did it online too.. need to print cert right?

Yes.. the insurance cert must print.. as for HPS is done together with the officer one..
so upon arriving nothing needs to be done.. just go take que number.. if u are early just grab yourself a kopi from ya kun... prepare at least 1hour+ there :s13::s13:

Congrats for those getting keys!

Do bring a pen cos CRM only spare you 1 pen.. i find it troublesome after myself signing n pass to my spouse to sign also.. lol...

Erinlmh

Reaction score
I got a called frm Ms J.O earlier, well apparently my crm is still Ms H.... Ms J is only calling on behalf of Ms H because she is away. I asked abt my appeal n she only said that she will asked Ms H to get back to me when she's back. Sighs...my officer on leave lahhhhh.

Appeal about what issue? Sorry, kinda lost track:o

LynR52

Reaction score
Ya gotten it alr and already credited into cpf. Now waiting for key collection date. I hope you will get urs soon ok!

Yes i hope so too...but my crm currently away. I think she probably taking long leave this wk. 😂

Nur.Azie

Reaction score
The Insurance Cert 1 HDB will take the copy? Means, I just wait for my number to be called & the officer will go through HPS together with me? Im very gan cheong. Don't know what to expect until you share lor.

Wah!! 1 pen only?? Heng ah. I'll be the only one signing. :s13: :s13:

Yes.. the insurance cert must print.. as for HPS is done together with the officer one..
so upon arriving nothing needs to be done.. just go take que number.. if u are early just grab yourself a kopi from ya kun... prepare at least 1hour+ there :s13::s13:

Congrats for those getting keys!

Do bring a pen cos CRM only spare you 1 pen.. i find it troublesome after myself signing n pass to my spouse to sign also.. lol...

Amex^1234

Reaction score
The Insurance Cert 1 HDB will take the copy? Means, I just wait for my number to be called & the officer will go through HPS together with me? Im very gan cheong. Don't know what to expect until you share lor.

Wah!! 1 pen only?? Heng ah. I'll be the only one signing. :s13: :s13:

er... i think the insurance cert HDB took away.. cos in return i got stacks of documents i dont know whether is it slot inside or not.. :s13::s13:
HPS ya officer will go thru with you.. just take number, sit back n relax

Nur.Azie

Reaction score
Wahhh... Stacks of documents? Im nervous now. Hahaha. If HPS officer go through with me, so they will deduct the amount before wiping out all CPF correct.

Take number then I can powernap while waiting. Since you mentioned 1hr+ :s13: :s13: :look: :s13:

er... i think the insurance cert HDB took away.. cos in return i got stacks of documents i dont know whether is it slot inside or not.. :s13::s13:
HPS ya officer will go thru with you.. just take number, sit back n relax

Nur.Azie

Reaction score
Once you received the appointment date, you can login to hdbpage scroll all the way down. From there you can see, change appointment. But if there is no early date, Im not sure if you click back will effect anything anot. Lol!

I think Amex or who mentioned here, just check when is the earliest, if non then just back lor & logoff.

Hi guys!! How to check whether there is any slots of eearly key collection?

Xxlxxd

Reaction score
Once you received the appointment date, you can login to hdbpage scroll all the way down. From there you can see, change appointment. But if there is no early date, Im not sure if you click back will effect anything anot. Lol!

I think Amex or who mentioned here, just check when is the earliest, if non then just back lor & logoff.
When i went there they stated,sorry there are no available date and slots available. Never get to check any dates that are avail also hahaa. Maybe all slots before 28 is full already.

123Agi

Reaction score
We are currently having issue with house no will. My grandfather passed away 5 years ago and left the house to my uncle who had been staying with him his whole life. Recently, my uncle also passed away. My dad has to go through many obstacles. He recently just received the leftover CPF amount from my Uncle's account (his elder brother, without any kids, not married, next of kin is my dad). Now comes the house... As you can see, CPF board already approved my dad is the only executor. For HDB side, we are pending for high court approval. Have to engage lawyer. Now, best thing is they asking for my grandmother's death certificate. She passed away 60 years ago in Malaysia. I wrote to the government body which is in-charged of the death certificate in Malaysia. Still.... going thru lots of issue. Now still pending. I wonder need to wait for how long....

We are married and have kids, still not so bad cos our children will be the one who take over our CPF and flat(after sales). Then again, HDB always change rules... I better draw up a will before I die :s13::s13:

My office have small seminar to talk about importance of Will every Wed & Thurs, i found it usefull for everyone, really those horror story about people never done their Will properly happens =(

Erinlmh

Reaction score
After the super long wait...... My Grant finally approved!!!!:s12::s12:
The next thing for me is to go and make the 10% down payment. No key collection yet cos flat still building. Next move is to quickly sell my current house :s13::s13:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.