Royal Carribbean - Voyager of the Seas

sellun

Reaction score
Ah great some peace and quiet.

Did u enjoy any privileges booking this room like the suites?

I heard those staying in normal suites have a special queue for meals and shows. That sounds real good can save a fair bit of time.
Nope. Panoramic room is normal class room like balcony (but cheaper than balcony). Good thing is really high up and nearby swimming & buffet place. You don't need special queue for meals.. show wise, not that crowded except ice skating which I find it overrated.

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX 2 using GAGT

jinmuddy

Banned
Reaction score
Nope. Panoramic room is normal class room like balcony (but cheaper than balcony). Good thing is really high up and nearby swimming & buffet place. You don't need special queue for meals.. show wise, not that crowded except ice skating which I find it overrated.

Thanks for the info bro.

Ok mainly I chose high deck for the view. Just hope to board early and have lunch on board.

-EnZo-

Master Member
Reaction score
actually u spend more time at the playroom got Fisher price toys for bb to toddler to play. talking to other parents. looking after ur bb when they play.

than again my bb oso luv drinking his milk at the balcony chair, enjoying the sea breeze n fell asleep there. really knows how to enjoy.

Sent from BOT using GAGT

Thanks . I think like that I'll delay until older then go.

justme

Reaction score
Not spacious. Normal panoramic. Big enough for 4adult + 1 baby. Spacious is really huge. I saw from outside

ah ok
are u at deck 12 too?

did u have breakfast with the dreamworks characters?
that one, is it kids free, adults must pay $13 like that?

also. what activities do ur baby do mostly? haha

dc7176

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks . I think like that I'll delay until older then go.
w bb go where also same la. all focus will b on the bb. u wont hav much time to enjoy other stuff. so all in I still recommend cruise. at least u no need pack n unpack ... can enjoy the sea breeze, facilities n food.

Sent from BOT using GAGT

sellun

Reaction score
Thanks for the info bro.

Ok mainly I chose high deck for the view. Just hope to board early and have lunch on board.
Panoramic room is the highest you can go already. You'll be able to check in earliest as well, normally they recommend those staying highest to check in earliest all the way to the lowest deck. *note, they recommend only. My relative low deck also board at 12pm.
ah ok
are u at deck 12 too?

did u have breakfast with the dreamworks characters?
that one, is it kids free, adults must pay $13 like that?

also. what activities do ur baby do mostly? haha
Panoramic only at deck 12.
No we didn't my daughter was only 7 months old. haha no point going so I'm not so sure.. we just slack around, eat, watch shows (my baby girl managed to watch the shows), watch people play the flowrider. enjoy sea-view, nap, shop, take part in RC activities like bingo & etc. time will fly past.

sellun

Reaction score
I think they have kids club suitable to park your kid there for few hours. Heard it's quite good.

justme

Reaction score
Panoramic room is the highest you can go already. You'll be able to check in earliest as well, normally they recommend those staying highest to check in earliest all the way to the lowest deck. *note, they recommend only. My relative low deck also board at 12pm.

Panoramic only at deck 12.
No we didn't my daughter was only 7 months old. haha no point going so I'm not so sure.. we just slack around, eat, watch shows (my baby girl managed to watch the shows), watch people play the flowrider. enjoy sea-view, nap, shop, take part in RC activities like bingo & etc. time will fly past.

is it super to stay at such a high deck?
does spacious panoramic room have a view of the sea?

what time did u check in ?
did u get down the ship?

oh ya, did u link ur credit card to the seapass? can it be done when u check in ?

sellun

Reaction score
is it super to stay at such a high deck?
does spacious panoramic room have a view of the sea?

what time did u check in ?
did u get down the ship?

oh ya, did u link ur credit card to the seapass? can it be done when u check in ?
All panoramic have sea view.
I checked in around 12+ and it was crowded already.
I alighted at Penang only and took grab around.

Yes, can be linked during check in

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX using GAGT

iswift

Reaction score
How’s the room / cabin in VOTS ?
Does it fit 4 adults with proper beds ? Cos I only got memories of the old Superstar where all 4 need to cramp and sleep on bunk bed.
Thanks

deodorant

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any of you know of any roadshows / discount codes available by any chance? Thinking of doing a year end cruise.

jinmuddy

Banned
Reaction score
Any of you know of any roadshows / discount codes available by any chance? Thinking of doing a year end cruise.

I realise book direct via their website is cheapest after comparing.

Agents dun bother u unless u joining their groups with "stars".

deodorant

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I realise book direct via their website is cheapest after comparing.

Agents dun bother u unless u joining their groups with "stars".
Thanks. In the end I think I will probably go for Princess cruise cos they have a HK - Vietnam - SG one during the dates that I can holiday. So sun bian fly to HK jiak some good first then food coma cruise back home.

stonefish35

Master Member
Reaction score
Oct will dock at deep sea port. will use tender boat to ferry between the cruise n port. timing not sure... but frankly, w a toddler better to stay on board n enjoy the facilities than going down for few hours.

Sent from BOT using GAGT

I see. Penang , probably we will not disembark since we will be flying there in sept. Phuket, probably decide closer to the trip.

tk

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How long before the trip will RC send us the details of the online login to see details? i booked few months back for a Sep trip but have not received any updates from RC since then...

qhong61

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How long before the trip will RC send us the details of the online login to see details? i booked few months back for a Sep trip but have not received any updates from RC since then...
Two weeks before.

mercenary_sg

Reaction score
Just to check, for 350 per pax for interior stateroom, is it very exp?? National day promo deal.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.