[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toonsy92

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I got so bored with Registeel i this whole week not in Singapore.:eek::s13::s13:

Mainly in Portugal raiding Articuno and Zapdos for candies/for shiny chance and Japan doing houndour & Snubbull shiny quests ... way more fulfilling.:s13::s13:

Sgtrad

Reaction score
I got so bored with Registeel i this whole week not in Singapore.:eek::s13::s13:

Mainly in Portugal raiding Articuno and Zapdos for candies/for shiny chance and Japan doing houndour & Snubbull shiny quests ... way more fulfilling.:s13::s13:

Never tried Portugal . Even in Paris also difficult to get enough players for level 5 raids .. previously. US , Japan easier to get players for raids

Toonsy92

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Never tried Portugal . Even in Paris also difficult to get enough players for level 5 raids .. previously. US , Japan easier to get players for raids

I go to Azores island cause Niantic screwed up for that part of island without giving them Articuno and Zapdos Day.

1 whole week of two legendary birds (Shiny potential) to raid.. I rather go there.:s13::s13:

Toonsy92

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
if i spoof.. i wont even play in sg..

:s13:

Spoofing is an addiction. Once go black, very less amount of time go white.:s13::s13:

I stop chasing too many Ex- raid eligible gyms in Singapore, cause as time goes... the Ultra Bonus might really be Shiny Mewtwo.

No sight of Gen 4 codes inside network at all.

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Spoofing is an addiction. Once go black, very less amount of time go white.:s13::s13:

I stop chasing too many Ex- raid eligible gyms in Singapore, cause as time goes... the Ultra Bonus might really be Shiny Mewtwo.

guess so.. so far.. those i see or know.. who start to spoof.. at first will say... spoof only when needed or only sub acc will spoof..

but after awhile.. u know what happens..

for me.. spoofing nv crossed my mind.. either i go out n play or i wont play at all.

nez

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
guess so.. so far.. those i see or know.. who start to spoof.. at first will say... spoof only when needed or only sub acc will spoof..

but after awhile.. u know what happens..

for me.. spoofing nv crossed my mind.. either i go out n play or i wont play at all.

Toonsy92 said:
I gave out wrong image liao. Jialat. I never spoof to catch Good IVs wor... Just unowns and park gyms overseas.

:s8:

:s13::s13:

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Community day eevee bonus last resort is now extended to Monday.

edmwperson

Banned
Reaction score

once go black, u don't go back

Toonsy92

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

My main priority has always remain still. To park gyms overseas.

Raiding Articuno and Zapdos i never bother to catch too.

Except that 1 occasion of Articuno being 96% being the highest i met.:s13:

PrinceY

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Community day eevee bonus last resort is now extended to Monday.
where do u guys follow to get these news??

there seems to be many sources and some seems to conflict at times too.. and the official ones always are slow, or simply very general.. (like nothing was even mentioned on the postpone of jap event)

jannworld

Reaction score
That’s why u must follow HWZ. Got these kind folks to share updates

there seems to be many sources and some seems to conflict at times too.. and the official ones always are slow, or simply very general.. (like nothing was even mentioned on the postpone of jap event)

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score

I think for this news, Niantic announced via their Twitter account.

DarkStarer

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
how come spoofing is now legal?
and i was under the impression that they would track the users on who suddenly go overseas and come back? now ok le?

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If die die must have shiny for all evolutions

Will need at least 20 shinies within 2 days ?

Hack I don't even have 20 slots in the pokemon storage bag

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.