Royal Carribbean - Voyager of the Seas

yrh0413

Reaction score
guys i have questions regarding duty-free purchase. For cruise departing from SG to MY and return to SG I know we are not entitled for any duty-free allowance.

Question:
1. Can I purchase alcohol at SG departure hall and consume them onboard the cruise?
2. Can I purchase alcohol at SG departure hall, and leave it in Penang during the land excursion?
3. Can I purchase alcohol onboard, and leave it in Penang during the land excursion?

I called Royal Caribbean but the call was routed to North America and the staff knows nothing about this.

qhong61

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
guys i have questions regarding duty-free purchase. For cruise departing from SG to MY and return to SG I know we are not entitled for any duty-free allowance.

Question:
1. Can I purchase alcohol at SG departure hall and consume them onboard the cruise?
2. Can I purchase alcohol at SG departure hall, and leave it in Penang during the land excursion?
3. Can I purchase alcohol onboard, and leave it in Penang during the land excursion?

I called Royal Caribbean but the call was routed to North America and the staff knows nothing about this.
No duty free alcohol, beer selling at spore cruise centre.

martintylor

Reaction score
4D3N to Penang in Dec, Ocean view w Balcony twin sharing for $832 pp is it a good price? Or I should wait for promo e.g Natas fair

runforyourlife

Reaction score
Guys the chinese food issit ok there? Supposed the paid options for chinese food are ex yea?

jinmuddy

Banned
Reaction score
Same date ,i just booked last sat is $1101 .:(

Same date, what room u got?

I booked directly on RC website for $1386 all inclusive on same date for 2 pax. For 3 pax with kiddo is $1499. Both includes discount of $560.

Deck 13 Super Panoramic Ocean View.

ivanhoe

Reaction score
Same date, what room u got?

I booked directly on RC website for $1386 all inclusive on same date for 2 pax. For 3 pax with kiddo is $1499. Both includes discount of $560.

Deck 13 Super Panoramic Ocean View.

I bk Rc website also for Ocean view Balcony but room was allocated by them at level 6 .

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.