The Watch Thread - Part 15

Status
Not open for further replies.

AyuReady

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Dun anyhow, the jokes are on the KNN bosses

the joke is someone wants to haolian with a new rolex, and many were not impressed.
so then many KBW started posting rolexes, then he say we are too old to compare wieners, and deleted away his haolian posts.

joshua182

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the joke is someone wants to haolian with a new rolex, and many were not impressed.
so then many KBW started posting rolexes, then he say we are too old to compare wieners, and deleted away his haolian posts.

Yes yes my dear we all prefer the subtle to the ostentatious so I’ve decided to stick with that consensus. If you do believe thats how it started and ended then good for you, because evidently perspective affords you thus far and there is truely no merit to attempt to suggest otherwise. I do remember you attempted to participate in said folly, so taking the moral high road really, really might not be the best approach on your part.

Unadulterated sarcasm towards earnest questions simply provide a measure of depth of a person, and now with such measure we can quite easily determine quality, which is absent in these cases more often than not.

Last edited:

NiftyRoc

Reaction score
Hi guys, avid follower of this thread!
Long story short, recently bought a 2nd hand AP Diver..however cant help but feel lume is horrendous, wanted to do a relume w AP Boutique but the price they quoted:spin::spin::spin:

Anybody knows where I can go to a reliable shop to do relume?:s13:

joshua182

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Long story short, recently bought a 2nd hand AP Diver..however cant help but feel lume is horrendous, wanted to do a relume w AP Boutique but the price they quoted:spin::spin::spin:

just live with it!! might not be a good idea to send an ap to anywhere other than APSC!

Kyo_kusanagi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Look for nick @ Chinatown complex.
Block 335 , #01-128, Smith Street, Singapore 050335
Opens daily- 9am to 4pm

Do give him a ring (96923633) first before heading down, not sure if he open today.

cyrenic

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
dkGUSgR.jpg

NWA! Ed (the HK one, not our Ed Yeo) was very kind to help replace the subdial hands with longer ones from V2. Stuck with V1 because of the acrylic crystal though - the look of the sapphire just didn't seem to go with this piece.

Really love it, Ed really does very good quality pieces, and I think the latest Nemo diver from him and some of his friends is really gorgeous too. :)

Last edited:

AyuReady

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thought weak lume is inherent of the diver? Even relume with AP may not improve.

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
AP lumi is cmi one across the board.. so no matter what model AP u get dun expect growing lumi

pwillie

Master Member
Reaction score
Yes yes my dear we all prefer the subtle to the ostentatious so I’ve decided to stick with that consensus. If you do believe thats how it started and ended then good for you, because evidently perspective affords you thus far and there is truely no merit to attempt to suggest otherwise. I do remember you attempted to participate in said folly, so taking the moral high road really, really might not be the best approach on your part.

Unadulterated sarcasm towards earnest questions simply provide a measure of depth of a person, and now with such measure we can quite easily determine quality, which is absent in these cases more often than not.

1. I don’t have high morals, only loose ones :o
2. Allergic to superfluous English, but I know my prata, no matter how many times it’s flipped.

Happy SG53
W4XnHFG.jpg

snowver

Reaction score
Appreciating watches instead of complaining abt knn bosses :s13:

Heat blued hands

PubL92U.jpg

Deep brushing

DGJ0dkB.jpg

Gold highlight

Z4zwkot.jpg

Reaction score

U can trf drago . Search drago timepiece on fb . I just overhaul my Cartier there after dropping it on the floor n the watch stop moving ..

joshua182

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
1. I don’t have high morals, only loose ones :o
2. Allergic to superfluous English, but I know my prata, no matter how many times it’s flipped.

Happy SG53
W4XnHFG.jpg

Orh ok, can. Good for you!

Ugly watch tho this one is!

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Waste time waste effort.
Live with it or sell it.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Dude. Lol.
Your English is very powerful.
Satki mens.
I is no study blue collar. Can't understand what you just said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.