Xiaomi In-Ear Headphones Pro (Quantie ) Hybrid Earphones

tonylee5566

Reaction score
i ordered Xiaomi Pro HD earphone and a sport bluetooth earphones from Nextbuying free shipping only 5 day to SG :)

Soul77

Reaction score
I bought my Pro (non HD) from Shopee @$22 free shipping, comes with the qr and verified original

Soul77

Reaction score
Accidentally left my in ear pro on washing machine and even put in the hot dryer.. survives both cycle without any sound degradation (as per my ear).. not sure what they used.. normal plastic should have melted

undead102

Reaction score
Accidentally left my in ear pro on washing machine and even put in the hot dryer.. survives both cycle without any sound degradation (as per my ear).. not sure what they used.. normal plastic should have melted

Wow didn't know it is so super durable. Had a xiaomi hybrid non Hd version as well and really like it.

neo_aw

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i bought xiaomi note 4 in a largest mall in dubai. no QR code and authenticity sticker.

i order one sport headset and one mi band 2 smart band online using Souq (amazon bought them over) only one with QR code and the authenticity sticker.

i can say the euro (global) set does not come with the sticker or code.

only china set have these two

correct me if i am wrong tks

Last edited:

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sorry guys, hijack this thread because this is the closes I can find.

I have this Xiaomi headphone which the cushion cover is starting to peel off already. Any idea where can I find replacement?

229JO2Wl.jpg

Apparently Xiaomi themselves don't carry any original ones. I tried taobao, tmall, and aliexpress but no luck...

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI NOTE 4 using GAGT

Jlyong0008

Reaction score
Anyone tried the ANC earphones? How's the sound quality like? Currently using the old pistons 2 but it's going to snap any time.

Bestsupps

Master Member
Reaction score
and im interested in those blue tooth and gaming headphones! support to xiaomi, low price awesome performance for that level <3

williamgohsg

Reaction score
Can someone describe the sound coming from it? Good base or not? Coz I want to buy one for plane usage. Base is important for me. Thanks!

s7460597

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sorry guys, hijack this thread because this is the closes I can find.

I have this Xiaomi headphone which the cushion cover is starting to peel off already. Any idea where can I find replacement?

229JO2Wl.jpg

Apparently Xiaomi themselves don't carry any original ones. I tried taobao, tmall, and aliexpress but no luck...

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI NOTE 4 using GAGT

I have the same problem now. Can anyone advise where to get replacement?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.