Qoo10 Deals. (Strictly no referral link) - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

wongminmin

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
https://www.qoo10.sg/gmkt.inc/Special/Special.aspx?sid=186133 (non ref link)

0726_PWR_THU_COUPON_03.v_3.jpg

https://www.qoo10.sg/gmkt.inc/Special/Special.aspx?sid=181390 (non ref link)
BID_Coupon4_01.jpg

Yevin227

Reaction score
guys i bought something from qoo10, seller say got mail out, but dont want to show proof of mailing, now message via inquiry also no reply, multiple times (july 14)

how ah? i haven't click confirm delivery (duh item also never come). is it call qoo10 to ask them to cancel?

wiwi

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Of course it can accommodate. You should state your weight rather than height

about 85kg. Anyway, i ordered a Sail-B from takeaseat for $360. The m16-m18 headrest looks flimsy to me. Sail-B is basically a rebranded Ergomax Commander from China. The other option was Ergohuman V1.

9aQ95d2-f75oZ1rT3cS2c0-340.jpg.medium.jpg

watzup_ken

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
guys i bought something from qoo10, seller say got mail out, but dont want to show proof of mailing, now message via inquiry also no reply, multiple times (july 14)

how ah? i haven't click confirm delivery (duh item also never come). is it call qoo10 to ask them to cancel?

Normal Singpost mail? You can raise it to the CS, but I doubt you will find them of much help here. Unless the item is very cheap, otherwise I strongly don't recommend using normal postage mail. Sellers do not need to justify if they sent the item out, so you can't really tell the mail is missing or seller is dishonest.

crystalnox

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone encounter having to return item due to seller mistake but shipping costs half the item value and seller will only reimburse after receiving the return? No guarantee the seller will reimburse right?

mamboeidos

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone encounter having to return item due to seller mistake but shipping costs half the item value and seller will only reimburse after receiving the return? No guarantee the seller will reimburse right?

Then just feedback say never receive items lor.

Too wat u really never received wat u order but something which u did not order

kandinsky

Master Member
Reaction score

Did you do the return via filing a claim or private arrangement with seller?

Never do private arrangement. File a proper return claim through the system. If qoo10 agrees that it's seller mistake, I think they can make the seller reimburse. Or they reimburse first, then claw back from seller. Haven't shopped on qoo10 in a long time, but this is what I vaguely recall. Returned 1-2 items in the past.

RLWZ21

Reaction score
Just checking did anyone bought gift card from carousel? Like they seems to priced at what qoo10 did in the past. (Except that now is only $2 off)

Was wondering if anyone have any seller that is cheap yet trustable?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.