Those haven eat dinner go eat dinner money cannot earn finish one

Gruber

Reaction score
์–‘ ๋‹ค์šฐ ์™•;115917450 said:
now suntec fare got surge faster go

The whole place is constipated! I went in and went out, did not pick up

Gruber

Reaction score
Play dark side force also not with me... Cancel a few sai kang liao in the end bo bian take some pee job...
Taking a smoke break to break the sai kang...:s42:

I ended up set destination go home still have two trips total $38. The NDP hope of earning more turned out to be wishful thinking for me. LOL!

101love

Master Member
Reaction score
Sama sama. Been driving for coming 3 years. Today the worst sai kang ever. 4 hours of drive, nett earning 17p/hr !!!!!!!! Forget it go home sleep better. Can save more rather than petrol wastage....

I ended up set destination go home still have two trips total $38. The NDP hope of earning more turned out to be wishful thinking for me. LOL!

Leave No Men Behind

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Last time got cheat code. I sit from carpark to carpark jiak lunch.
Or at home is sit to minimart.
Help smelly drivers clock bonus.
Am i sadist???

Negion

Reaction score
I drove 2 trips at night, go home liao, I use G riders app to set pickup location at Bugis and destination to punggol only $17 nia, no point waste time, go home khoon better.

Sama sama. Been driving for coming 3 years. Today the worst sai kang ever. 4 hours of drive, nett earning 17p/hr !!!!!!!! Forget it go home sleep better. Can save more rather than petrol wastage....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.