[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club - Part 3

yuseiyow

Reaction score
wwdnsfv.png

This seems to be the cheapest Yakuza Kiwami 2 Steelbook Edition I can find online and can apply DBSTEN5 code to get 5 dollar discount =:p

I wait until tmr then pull the trigger :o

luvwings

Reaction score
Just saw overcooked 2 instore.. not online store.. that being said, wonder where is the best price for ps4 pro

did some search physically a few days ago and seems that war games in amk is selling PS4 pro with 2 controller at 620+ while fun centre at amk hub is selling at 630+.

not sure if qishan would offer better.. hmmm..

oz_yuber

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
did some search physically a few days ago and seems that war games in amk is selling PS4 pro with 2 controller at 620+ while fun centre at amk hub is selling at 630+.

not sure if qishan would offer better.. hmmm..

At times this War Games shop in AMK would sell cheaper games and accessories. Do note, their games which are cheaper would usually be in R2 though... I bought lots of games and accessories like joy stick for PS4 from War Games but i stopped going there as I've shifted recently.

Errz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Jialat.... don't remember setting my US PSN to 2 step verification. the Live Chat doesn't seems to work . tried calling the US number but keep getting disconnected.

ordinaryet

Reaction score
Highly unlikely. The first game isn't on SG psn store either. For that matter, probably 90% of indie games do not make it to SG store. Even those that do are often many months or even over a year late. (The well-reviewed indie game Dead Cells, released this week, is coming to SG though.)

No need to wait lah, just make a US psn account, buy US psn pre-paid card digitally from pcgamesupply, and buy overcooked 2 from US store.
Any idea if the overcooked 2 online multiplayer will work if played using SG PSN account, given that it's only available in US store?

Sent from Google PIXEL 2 using GAGT

Elysium87

Reaction score
Any idea if the overcooked 2 online multiplayer will work if played using SG PSN account, given that it's only available in US store?

Sent from Google PIXEL 2 using GAGT

it should work. it seems to be region free multiplayer.

stu4rt86

Reaction score
Hi i just bought my ps4.

Just wan to check if its necessary to get psn subscription? Does it provide free games?

Thanks

mohaha

Reaction score
For those who want to buy ps4 pro. Visit qoo10 today as they have 8% discount (cap at 50 sgd) on every electronic product so effectively and qisahn having group sale right now.

lousydrinker

Master Member
Reaction score
For those who want to buy ps4 pro. Visit qoo10 today as they have 8% discount (cap at 50 sgd) on every electronic product so effectively and qisahn having group sale right now.

Considered a good buy now?

last time I played PlayStation was the very 1st PS. now wanna buy PS4 for my new home

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.