Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 33

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanielTng

Master Member
Reaction score
This is from an anonymous fan in BBC's report following the final day signing day development.

Posted at 19:4319:43
Get Involved

#bbcfootball or 81111 on text
A belter of a text - but put your names on them please!

SMS Message: If I was on the United board, there's no way I'd give Mourinho any more money. He's got two centre halves in Bailly & Lindelof that were his signings, but he never plays them. He's got Pogba (his signing) but has fallen out with him, Mkhitaryan (his signing) sold. That squad is perfectly good enough to challenge but Mourinho won't use the players at his disposal correctly. Rashford & Martial are exciting players but he has ruined their confidence. He's getting his excuses in & now he's basically said that he's got to make do with the players he has....way to go Jose for making your players feel good enough. He'll be gone by November from Anonymous

If I was on the United board, there's no way I'd give Mourinho any more money. He's got two centre halves in Bailly & Lindelof that were his signings, but he never plays them. He's got Pogba (his signing) but has fallen out with him, Mkhitaryan (his signing) sold. That squad is perfectly good enough to challenge but Mourinho won't use the players at his disposal correctly. Rashford & Martial are exciting players but he has ruined their confidence. He's getting his excuses in & now he's basically said that he's got to make do with the players he has....way to go Jose for making your players feel good enough. He'll be gone by November

Anonymous

Article Reactions

likes2,443 dislikes 144

Adi Dassler

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Happy National Day everyone.

No signings on deadline day. Martial wants out, pogba wants out. What a disaster!

Adi Dassler

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Now we’re going after Godin, but got turned down. This is embarrassing

thenakedshades

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Imagine tonight we don’t sign anyone. And tomorrow our first game we lose or draw. Confirm GG, meltdown liao

TOKARA

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Imagine tonight we don’t sign anyone. And tomorrow our first game we lose or draw. Confirm GG, meltdown liao

if Sanchez plays upfront, not rashford...i am confident we will nick it

Their Vardy still not fit yet

thenakedshades

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
if Sanchez plays upfront, not rashford...i am confident we will nick it

Their Vardy still not fit yet

Wah, Rashford our new no.10 leh. Jose playing our youth team leh.

Let’s hope he starts Alexis in the first place.

Later he starts Lukaku.

ahbard

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
On Diego Godin, his agent engaged in interesting tactics. Agent approached @ManUtd and said player was keen to join. United made an approach to @atletienglish but within hours, Godin signed new, improved deal worth 7.5million euros a year! Nice!

TOKARA

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wah, Rashford our new no.10 leh. Jose playing our youth team leh.

Let’s hope he starts Alexis in the first place.

Later he starts Lukaku.

that no.10 who always hog the ball and bring it to the byline for corner kick? oh yes our no. 10

Hypernova

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wa liew why our opening match at 3am Saturday morning... how to stay awake sia...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.