Honor Note 10 (6.95 inch AMOLED)

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What is the price u all paid for 64/6gb? I see aliexpress about $610..

lamtw22

Reaction score
My regret is Samsung has a amazing Note series phone with a very useful stylus but never make one with really big screen while Huawei/Honor make amazingly big screen phones but never make one with a stylus.

monsterz

Reaction score
I bought the 128/6gb at $710. That is using EZbuy4me which include 10% agent fee. So the net price should be around $650++

If you buy before yesterday is agent fee free...the exchange rate for ezbuy is lousy usually around 4.5.
And u havnt include 7% GST...so the set will cost you ard $800. :s22:

dorabee

Reaction score
Is Honor phones reliable? Getting a $800 phone without any warranty is a risk though.

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is Honor phones reliable? Getting a $800 phone without any warranty is a risk though.
I bought and use like close to 20plus export set phone.. No problem at all.. There are sway ppl who got lemon.. So up to u.

versionV

Reaction score
If you buy before yesterday is agent fee free...the exchange rate for ezbuy is lousy usually around 4.5.
And u havnt include 7% GST...so the set will cost you ard $800. :s22:

I ordered before 6 aug so still subjected to agent fee, yrs expected to pay gst and also freight to sg if I not wrong.

versionV

Reaction score
Most of the mid range china phone fall in this price range. Moreover note 10 is almost flagship spec comparable to sd835 phone ( i.e. galaxy s8, 1plus5T..etc)

versionV

Reaction score
Me too has been using export china phone since the note 7 saga. So far so good nvr encounter any issue on phone and software. It really depend on your luck and expectation since you are paying cheaper price than the mainstream brand.

monsterz

Reaction score
I ordered before 6 aug so still subjected to agent fee, yrs expected to pay gst and also freight to sg if I not wrong.

I dun order from ezbuy...getting a fr to bring back from china...pay only $640 for 6/128

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.