Samsung Galaxy Note 9: Will This Be A Game Changer For Samsung?

deathst

Master Member
Reaction score
you should be a writer for hwz

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT

I rather not. But yeah there are still many things DXO really didn’t cover. Take what I consider the two TOP phones. Pixel 2 XL and the iPhone X

IPhone 4K recording at 60 fps and 1080p at up to 240 fps for smooth slow-motion effects. The Pixel 2, by comparison, offers no slow-motion 4K mode and 1080p is limited to 120 fps.

Let’s also not forget the iPhone X’s front-facing TrueDepth camera which enables Animoji; body and face detection; and ‘portrait mode’ selfies. And then there’s Apple’s popular ‘Portrait Lighting’ mode which enables studio lighting and creative background effects to be created in camera.

stupidog

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
$1550 is a cut throat price.

no phone shud be price more than $1200 imo. lest the innovation of the phone is speical and one of the kind in the world. else no.

its just a same old slight upgraded device from the previous phone.

i have 2 line to recontract, thought of waiting for note 9, but even with recontract, its still gonna be expensive for a recontract plan.

think i better look at other phone for now.

lol 1.5k for it ???

if dun need spen, think get mi mix 2s better...half the price.

if really wanna spend 1.5k , might as well get iphone new models.

at least after 1 year of usage, u wanna trade in for new models, then value is still higher than any android flagships.

joesph

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
lol 1.5k for it ???

if dun need spen, think get mi mix 2s better...half the price.

if really wanna spend 1.5k , might as well get iphone new models.

at least after 1 year of usage, u wanna trade in for new models, then value is still higher than any android flagships.
I used iPhone I think #4 didn't like it

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT

tkl23786

Master Member
Reaction score
Blue Note 9 comes with YELLOW S Pen

The other colours comes with corresponding coloured S Pen

LOL.....

tkl23786

Master Member
Reaction score
wow... there is 512GB internal storage and 512GB expandable memory, giving you total 1TB memory

Last edited:

Prinsloo

Reaction score
Wonder hows the battery life. Note 8 drains a lot of battery when playing games.

tkl23786

Master Member
Reaction score
Wonder hows the battery life. Note 8 drains a lot of battery when playing games.

Note9 has 4000 mah battery, so should last for a full day without charging, then again, it also depends on how the user uses the phone too....

tkl23786

Master Member
Reaction score
Spotify is now partnered with Samsung now....

Samsung really is going all out

tkl23786

Master Member
Reaction score
24th August on sale

Singapore should be the same, since we are almost always amongst the first batch of countries to receive Samsung flagships

layzibum22

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
When they made Gear Sport, it can directly play Spotify. Can even download the songs to Gear Sport.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.