Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 33

Status
Not open for further replies.

thenakedshades

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Generally, from the look of the teams from the last season of which not much changes are made to Man City, Us, Chelsea and none for Spurs - only Liverpool is a team that brought in a goal keeper, 2 midfielders and a Stoke class Swiss Striker ( that appeared to have strengthened ). Arsenal on the other hand had a new handful of replacements - the majority of which are unknown.

Notwithstanding, the gap between the top 6 and the rest were rather huge and it is highly unlikely that however Everton were to strengthen their defense and West Ham were to revamp their team, it will be good enough to mount a challenge to dismount us or Chelsea or Spurs.

Spurs may be hard pressed to win something. Liverpool would have to win at least a silverware from their performance in their last season and the amount of monies spent. If they don't, the pressure from their fans would be immense. City is still the team to beat. Chelsea with Sarri in would perhaps be giving Us and Liverpool the push. Spurs will be there and thereabout. Arsenal is a totally new perspective team.

So, unless Everton or West Ham as you have mentioned can mount a Leicester City of 2016, I don't think the gap to the top 6 would be closing.

We shall see. Arsenil might also spring a surprise or two. I will be watching Everton more closely this season, seems a good team on paper to watch.

thenakedshades

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
According to JM Pogba came back and trained well. Needs to speak to him to see state of mind (esp all the rumours)

Let’s hope Jose can really build a team around Porkbar this season.

Anyone notice Porkbar and Lukaku’s relationship like abit faded off last season?

They started off so well. Even went on holiday together then slowly slowly abit off.

fat_boyz

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Who knows~ This might be our best season in a while since so little changes.

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
both sides of the same coins if you asked me.

Jose would have quit if he was not at Man Utd.

I'm just glad football is back. every year im paying 3mths of nothing to singtel.

why don't use online streaming. better than let "vampires" suck you dry.

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
oh okay now i get it :s13:
What many outlets saying is no release clause in Toby's current contract that runs out in 2019 summer. Spurs has an option to extend 1 year to 2020, but it will also auto add in an release clause of 25m into the contract.

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

we sign many players end up never win the league. this season we didn't sign much and maybe end up winning the league. hope rashford after wearing the number 10 can become like young rooney. keep scoring goals.

jahtl62

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Let’s hope Jose can really build a team around Porkbar this season.

Anyone notice Porkbar and Lukaku’s relationship like abit faded off last season?

They started off so well. Even went on holiday together then slowly slowly abit off.

Because Lukaku gets on well with Mourinho while Pogba doesn't get along with Mourinho.

pawn_king

Reaction score
yes new signings need time to settle and adapt, not everyone is salah.

def if they can keep fit, lindelof will have adapted and improved.
midfield is definitely stronger with fred and pereira.
attack too is stronger with as7 now settled.

no RW, maybe we will play wingbacks instead?? i dont wanna see mata on right flank again...

jahtl62

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Provided the players are all able to raise their performance. Several players under performed last season. There are also a few who wanted to leave or are planning to leave.

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Actually...

Jose first season bought Pogba, mika and bailly.
Last season bought lukaku, matic, lindelof and sanchez during the 2nd window.
This coming season he bought grant, dalot and fred.

But people are still complaining? First transfer window target hit le, 3 players each. lolol.

sCuzzZy

Reaction score
Why pay Singtel when internet are full of streams? ��

why don't use online streaming. better than let "vampires" suck you dry.

Because i much rather turn on the tv and the game is already on, rather then searching for stream and hoping it doesn't lag.

I stream tho, for euros and wc and stuff, and if im at my in laws. :s13:

beano

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Manchester United were ready to spend £100m on central defender - sources

Say this kind of shiat got what F use..

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i also lazy to go reddit find links

paid for one (not ST) and worked pretty good during WC

tonight will find out how it will fare for new season
Because i much rather turn on the tv and the game is already on, rather then searching for stream and hoping it doesn't lag.

I stream tho, for euros and wc and stuff, and if im at my in laws. :s13:

Last edited:

Juan_Mata

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Match day

But I'm supposed it will be too rush for Pogba, Lingard, Lukaku, Young and Fellaini to start the game tonight? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.