[Official] MapleStory M

jayz89

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Unable to log in at all. I play 1 week plus i nv been able to log in during this period

dodg3vip3r

Master Member
Reaction score
The connection is damn bad. Keep dc at zakum and HT just now. So many maintenance and end up getting worse and worse. Buff HT so much till so many leave halfway... no matter how strong also cannot solo HT la. Will be quitting this game for good. Nexon as always is a shitty company

Alvyn1104

Reaction score
What can i do if my weapon destroyed?

(R), 12 star, Lv 5

can bring it back to normal?

Thanks for help !

MYcheesecake

Reaction score
been ages since i touched on maplestory again

are most of you guys on Asia 2 scania?? seems very hard to login.

been trying to create an account in Asia 2 scania for the past 15mins, the world has reached max capacity:eek::eek:

A1viss

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
been ages since i touched on maplestory again

are most of you guys on Asia 2 scania?? seems very hard to login.

been trying to create an account in Asia 2 scania for the past 15mins, the world has reached max capacity:eek::eek:

A2 scania already stop allowing new acct creation...tats why u cannot login

fulaien

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What is the droprate for zakum helm? Been doing it daily for more than 10 runs but got nothing but leaves...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.