Xiaomi MIPAD 4

BarbieWorld

Reaction score
Thanks guys for the confirmation :)
Guess its only Xiaomi Mi Max 3 now ..

Last edited:

jfkoh

Reaction score
I'm having issue downloading games which are large. Keep showing error 190, but Google show nothing. All others small game install fine.. Anyone same issue?

Sent from HUAWEI CLT-L29 using GAGT

fast_andfurious

Reaction score
I just ordered the LTE Mi Pad 4 on Qoo10 - $373 including delivery.

Was deciding between the Mi Pad 4 and Huawei Mediapad M5. Though the M5 is very good but it's way more expensive than the Mi Pad 4.

magixz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I bought it at 203 3+32gb

Sent from HUAWEI Mate 9 using GAGT

Last edited:

Audiology93

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm having issue downloading games which are large. Keep showing error 190, but Google show nothing. All others small game install fine.. Anyone same issue?

Sent from HUAWEI CLT-L29 using GAGT
Enable all the permission for play store. Had the same issue until someone told me do enable all permissions.

Sent from HUAWEI MATE 10 using GAGT

kediraksith

Banned
Reaction score
should i LLST and just get the cheaper 3gb RAM version? Im okay with the storage space coz I will be adding MicroSD no matter what...

But would 3gb and 4gb matters a lot on a tablet?

Slowdown

Master Member
Reaction score
I bought 4/64 because I wanted more space to store my apps.As I am using the tablet for gaming, those apps tends to take up more space. Based on common feedback it is better to have 4gb if the intention is to play games on the tablet. Else a 3/32 should be sufficient.

should i LLST and just get the cheaper 3gb RAM version? Im okay with the storage space coz I will be adding MicroSD no matter what...

kediraksith

Banned
Reaction score
I bought 4/64 because I wanted more space to store my apps.As I am using the tablet for gaming, those apps tends to take up more space. Based on common feedback it is better to have 4gb if the intention is to play games on the tablet. Else a 3/32 should be sufficient.
i see i see, now the major issue is... will Mi Pad 4 come to SG? coz the xiaomi center only support local version... I dont want buy liao then come out local version then no support :(

Usually price differs a bit only

||||||||||

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i see i see, now the major issue is... will Mi Pad 4 come to SG? coz the xiaomi center only support local version... I dont want buy liao then come out local version then no support :(

Usually price differs a bit only

I think they will launch in India first, if it ever happens.

Sg market is really too small to make any difference

watzup_ken

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

If the price difference is not that great, it may be worthwhile to get the extra 1GB ram and 32GB of storage. The extra ram will help make the device more future proof and also, internal storage is generally faster than external ones via SD card.

magixz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What's the ROM I should expect on my wifi mipad 4?

Sent from HUAWEI Mate 9 using GAGT

S.mart

Reaction score
Has anyone tried using a stylus with the mipad 4 for writing? How’s the experience and what kind of stylus will work?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.