Uber & Grabcar driver lip lai - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

hosehbo?

Master Member
Reaction score
And this Peach Tea,
Whenever i post something, he is always there trying his best to SUAN SIAO me.

How about sharing your AMAZING and WONDERFUL Office lifestyle.
I missed those experience, when i was a OCBC RM back in 2007.:s13::s13::s13::s13::s13::s13::s13::s13:
ah chua, see open abit. you hoseh yourself know can liao. no need prove anything to him.

go ask grab unban la, call them up again if no IO call you. otot drive abit also song.

Optionstrader

Banned
Reaction score
Ya definitely its not.
Ya i will never need to own a car.
I only rent car and find super relief to take over when im out of SG for some poker tournament series.

Right now renting vezel at $420/week. when im out find super relief take over $50/day. Confirm better than Owning 1.

Oh and by the way, rent car doesnt mean drive grab, im still banned by grab.

You always wanna Suan siao me, but too bad, i definitely lead a better life than you.
Going China Xi an for APL series than october Apt at Vietnam Danang.
You can continue sit in your office enjoy :)
y banned?

Sent from OPPO CPH1607 using GAGT

kl39717

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
And this Peach Tea,
Whenever i post something, he is always there trying his best to SUAN SIAO me.

How about sharing your AMAZING and WONDERFUL Office lifestyle.
I missed those experience, when i was a OCBC RM back in 2007.:s13:

Y u wanna hiew the $1 看不开 person? :o

Optionstrader

Banned
Reaction score
Poker is not gambling la.
In many countries, its catergorized as a sport already.
Well, its 70% skill
includes patience, preserverence, decision making, observing, readjusting ourselves vs different opponent, self awareness.
We have to work extra hard then many profession, go through our hands, spot for mistakes, pluck our leaks, do the maths etc.
Then prevent ourselves in making same mistakes again, adjust our mind when we are unlucky.

The rest 30% will be uncontrollable luck factor.

Any sports out there, luck plays a part as well.

No, i do real estate, but now focus more on poker... Played online and just started play live tourney this year :)
Especially when we have a big group of singaporean travelling together countries to countries playing poker and cheering our own fellow mates.
So fun.

I havent get employed since 2008. I cant work in any routine job, so im always in the sales industry.
Back then my poker is still on and off, very bad.

I have a dream, and only poker or sales job like real estate can realize my dream.
I love travelling, bringing my family along for my poker trips.
Office job can never allow me to realize it.

I always want to get unbanned from grab so i can drive for them. I used to drive uber after i get banned by grab.
Everytime i did mistakes and loose many money in a week in poker, i will punish myself and go drive Uber to remind myself and readjust my mind.
If i continue to F**ked up, i will end my current lifestyle and back to driving.

I just went to grab looking for uban, they told me wait for stupid IO call me, but no 1 called yet.. **.
U play home games? Or go ship?

Optionstrader

Banned
Reaction score
K1pVH3ul.png

swainchua

Reaction score
Mr Chua, where do u play ur tournaments? Lol

I went to SPC once. I cannot stand the stuffiness of the poker area, and so much smoke.(altho im a smoker).
And very giddy, keep shaking..
The table so small and chair so small. super cramp. Jialat.

Last time i host 5/10 games but stopped due to the usual credit problems. And so many raids, players scared hosts also scared, dealers also scared.

Midview city poker room raid 3 years ago, recently still gana called up for sentence.
Better dont play play. And home games so tiring, sleeping hours become opposite, everyday so shag....

I prefer cash games in cambodia siem reap, 2nd choice phnom peh.

I play in Vietnam often, love the food etc. I have an apartment there as well so more convenient.

Philippines sometimes, dont like the food and traffic, but very hot place for tourney kakis nowsdays, this AUg drew 800+ players there... Record breaking.

I just started playing tournaments anyway, abit shoik on the fame factor, when people start approaching you and interviews.. HAHAHA.
But variance still very high.... need manage bankroll very well, i got family already cannot play play.

swainchua

Reaction score
ah chua, see open abit. you hoseh yourself know can liao. no need prove anything to him.

go ask grab unban la, call them up again if no IO call you. otot drive abit also song.

How to OTOT drive??
I cannot go into app leh.. banned...
I went there, they give me a web to apply for unban myself.. then IO will call ask me down,
but no one called... damn sianz

swainchua

Reaction score
Y u wanna hiew the $1 看不开 person? :o

I dont know about that moron $1 huha.
Even tho dont hiew him, he still keep haunting like a dog.
SO long i havent post, just posted about where to repair car, he came with some retarded irrelavant reply.

He think he do office very SAT KI, always talk on how he shortchanged Grab/Uber player.

Confirm outside useless like dog, come here wanna show off thought he is TOP of the top here. Trying too hard to balance his self esteem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.