SAF IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

PoorBrokeMan

Reaction score
Guys, just to check, if I were to enlist on this Friday at BMTC school 2, which company will I get ?

Am slot and PTP batch

Calander

Reaction score
Guys, just to check, if I were to enlist on this Friday at BMTC school 2, which company will I get ?

Am slot and PTP batch

u will only know on the day itself, unless there are your unit commanders here in this forum. However, they are not allowed to reveal such information. Do understand what is OSA about otherwise you might get charged for it on such related offences. Recently there is a paramedic got charged under this act for your info.

Nevertheless, what company you get in, how does it matter?

Furthermore, this thread is IPPT-related. Make sure u know your topic and channels for feedback otherwise u will never get your answers promptly. This also applies during your upcoming stint as an NSF in the SAF.

Stoicism

Reaction score
When I was booking my RT, I was prompted to schedule my 8th 14th and 20th RT session on a IPPT day.

So will I be required to take IPPT during my 8th 14th and 20th session, as opposed the normal RT? Anyway to skip the IPPT? If it's not skippable, will there be allowance for attending IPPT?

Sent from Xiaomi MI A1 using GAGT

kaisoz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
When I was booking my RT, I was prompted to schedule my 8th 14th and 20th RT session on a IPPT day.

So will I be required to take IPPT during my 8th 14th and 20th session, as opposed the normal RT? Anyway to skip the IPPT? If it's not skippable, will there be allowance for attending IPPT?

Yes, IPPT on 8th,14th and 20th is mandatory de.

Adjust your bookings accordingly. Avoid Saturday RT-IPPT to avoid the weekend IPPT crowd.

Memories123

Reaction score
Hi just curious is the ipt session at fcc tougher in general compared to those conducted in parks?
Cos I heard the ipt in fcc may follow rt session

cassowary18

Reaction score
Hi just curious is the ipt session at fcc tougher in general compared to those conducted in parks?
Cos I heard the ipt in fcc may follow rt session

Yes IPT in FCC follow RT session if it's during RT timeslot. Tougher or not I don't really know.

Stoicism

Reaction score
Yes, IPPT on 8th,14th and 20th is mandatory de.

Adjust your bookings accordingly. Avoid Saturday RT-IPPT to avoid the weekend IPPT crowd.
Thanks, and thank you for the advice.

What about service pay, do they pay me for going to IPPT like normal RT?

kaisoz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks, and thank you for the advice.

What about service pay, do they pay me for going to IPPT like normal RT?

Same, no different from other RT sessions, iirc.

kaisoz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
One more question, do I go to the RT inpro or IPPT inpro when taking RT-IPPT?

IPPT in-pro. No need scared.

If you forget and go to the RT inpro when its your 8th,14th or 20th, the staff will auto direct you to the other queue.

Thats what I encounter at the Bedok Camp FCC.

Stoicism

Reaction score
IPPT in-pro. No need scared.

If you forget and go to the RT inpro when its your 8th,14th or 20th, the staff will auto direct you to the other queue.

Thats what I encounter at the Bedok Camp FCC.
Thank you, you've been a great help.

suangern

Reaction score
On Thursday, I have booked IPPT @ maju for today, then on Friday I cancelled maju and booked bedok, because i suddenly need to deliver my goods to the east side, so can't make it for maju.

So today I went to bedok, they scanned my ic and said i didn't book for bedok, and even showed me their computer record that I booked IPPT @ maju for today. :s13:

Calander

Reaction score
On Thursday, I have booked IPPT @ maju for today, then on Friday I cancelled maju and booked bedok, because i suddenly need to deliver my goods to the east side, so can't make it for maju.

So today I went to bedok, they scanned my ic and said i didn't book for bedok, and even showed me their computer record that I booked IPPT @ maju for today. :s13:

all updated records shall be as per your NS Portal Booking page.

and which computer are u even referring to? The one in FCC or guardroom??

If FCC, it shall be the same as your NS Portal.

For guardroom, the records are until a certain cut-off time as they need to retrieve the bookings about a day before the session.

So what is your conclusion which you failed to mentioned - did your or did you not done your session at Bedok FCC? Please give your conclusion if you want to share your story. Thanks.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.