40. Joel Pereira
44. Tahith Chong
45. Kieran O'Hara
46. Joshua Bohui
47. Angel Gomes
48. Ethan Hamilton
51. Matej Kovar

Someone's missing.. Hello Matteo?

This season maybe will get the away jersey, but really dunno what number to print. None of the names and numbers appeal to me... Sianz...

Fattyboiboi

Master Member
Reaction score
I hope AP15 gets his fair run of games after all the good reviews during preseason. Jose must have faith in our young players.

Marcus19

Reaction score
I guess I'm minority..:o
I'm happy not so much changes with the team, I want all the current players step up their game :s12:
I wish our homegrown players - Rashford, Lingard, Pereira & McTominay to actually step up help us win something. The rest of the youth players unlikely to get much game time - but I guess if physically Tahith Chong grow and stronger, Jose might be tempted to try him also.

straweffigy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually I abit sian TFM and Tuanzebe got both loan out last minute. I thought they would be around to alleviate our defensive woes when defenders start getting injured - already started though. Jose must have probably felt they aren’t ready for first team action yet.

That said, I’m gonna nap soon and wake up later to watch the game. Hope we start the season off with a win, no need high scoring, just convincing.

TOKARA

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I guess I'm minority..:o
I'm happy not so much changes with the team, I want all the current players step up their game :s12:
I wish our homegrown players - Rashford, Lingard, Pereira & McTominay to actually step up help us win something. The rest of the youth players unlikely to get much game time - but I guess if physically Tahith Chong grow and stronger, Jose might be tempted to try him also.

Sanchez also not happy and felt we should go for Vidal

Greysky

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Nah, mostly its JM complaining in post match interviews he not getting the players he requested and that the squad ain't good enough for him especially the youngsters he had to make do with in pre season.

Most fans complain why he can't bring out the best out of the players he had at his disposal cos on paper we are supposed to be world beaters but kept losing to bottom teams a week after beating a top 6 team. Its not that the players aren't good. They just aren't able to perform their best following his tactics.

Then there's his bizarre obsession in strengthening our defence when we are already overloaded with defenders.

Sent from NVIDIA SHIELD TABLET using GAGT

5 toyota still lose to 1 ferrari ......

guile

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
5 toyota still lose to 1 ferrari ......
So who is the Ferrari? Is he one of the 5 players JM wanted to sign. If so why never make a move before WC but wait till after when they value is bound to increase if they perform well. Is HM a Ferrari before the WC?

Then there's the bizarre decision to allow 2 defenders leave for loan on the last day, when he jolly well know he will start the season with only 1 fit RB. If he's not happy with Damian's performance, who else will he slot in there? Young? Or he'll play 3 ** at the back like in some matches during pre season which will end up looking like a 5-4-1 formation most of the time.

Greysky

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So who is the Ferrari? Is he one of the 5 players JM wanted to sign. If so why never make a move before WC but wait till after when they value is bound to increase if they perform well. Is HM a Ferrari before the WC?

Then there's the bizarre decision to allow 2 defenders leave for loan on the last day, when he jolly well know he will start the season with only 1 fit RB. If he's not happy with Damian's performance, who else will he slot in there? Young? Or he'll play 3 ** at the back like in some matches during pre season which will end up looking like a 5-4-1 formation most of the time.

i think this is a question a lot of us are dying to know why too. Why the lack of activity? Is the CEO doing his job? Or is he pretending to by shaking hands with the manager infront of the media.

pawn_king

Reaction score
no darmian or dalot in the match squad. jones or young covering RB?

we need to recall TFM back from loan now!!!

demongod

Honorary Member
Reaction score
zzz why is our match at such a rubbish timing, normal weekend 10 or 11pm timing cannot meh..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.