November 2017 SBF

bockscar

Reaction score
Yup that's correct. My wedding is in February and the house is ready now. So need to appeal to submit the marriage certificate but we can collect keys now to do the renovation.

Ah I see, thanks for the info!

I dropped you a PM. Curious to know more as I'm also preparing to submit the appeal too.

Nur.Azie

Reaction score
I sent them an email as per advised by...don't know what's the CS name. I think about 1-2days later, I was told(via email) to actually walk in to the Branch to fill up a form. Meh... I should have just walk in. Gundu man... :s22: :s22:

Did you fill up any form for the cement screeding appeal? Or just send them a generic email requesting to appeal?

123Agi

Reaction score
Hi 120Agi, thank you for the invitation. Our issue is because the flat belongs to my grandpa and eventually passed down to my uncle. High court needs to verify documents to prove that both grandpa and grandma passed away, and grandma does have any death cert... That's why it's a complicated case. For direct will (parents to children, etc) will be more straight forward. Unless we want to specifically indicate different % of share we want to pass to which child. It's always good to prepare ahead to feel at ease

I see, hope to get the outcome soon. Those Letter of Admin takes loong time 😐 not yet included lawyer fee $$$
Yes true, always good to prepare ahead πŸ˜„

Wondering when i can collet my keys πŸ˜… grant haven approved, any Yishun sbf recent updates??

nhzxmam

Reaction score
I am also awaiting for my grant approval and key collection for yishun too!

I see, hope to get the outcome soon. Those Letter of Admin takes loong time 😐 not yet included lawyer fee $$$

Wondering when i can collet my keys πŸ˜… grant haven approved, any Yishun sbf recent updates??

Amex^1234

Reaction score

I am also awaiting for my grant approval and key collection for yishun too!

If is not BLK 46X yishun there.. the rest by now should have date for collection already lehz.. so long liao.. try chasing after HDB for keysss..

Jenessa

Reaction score
wa 2mths+ liao still "not submitted" status..is it because they need more documents? too long lei... next sbf already starting soon lo

No Leh. I call and ask if there is any more documents i miss out that I need to submit? Her answer is No, we alr received all your documents and the grant dept will update once they approve then your ststus will change to your grants has been approved. Nothing in between and keep saying they received my documents. Ask me dont worry. But Looking at those who select befor and after me get approval and some even gotten key notices, I am quite worry :C

Jenessa

Reaction score
But they told u they received it already? Mine is 'Thank you for your AHG/SHG applications. Bla bla bla'. I select unit 4th june...few days after tht status change to tht liao but until now remains the same lol. Btw which area did u applied for?

My CRM told me they received alr. I applied for canberra area. Kinda worried.

Amex^1234

Reaction score
No Leh. I call and ask if there is any more documents i miss out that I need to submit? Her answer is No, we alr received all your documents and the grant dept will update once they approve then your ststus will change to your grants has been approved. Nothing in between and keep saying they received my documents. Ask me dont worry. But Looking at those who select befor and after me get approval and some even gotten key notices, I am quite worry :C

U got tell her to expedite or not? giv her reason that u need the keys urgently. etc...

LynR52

Reaction score
My CRM told me they received alr. I applied for canberra area. Kinda worried.

I already called my crm last friday. Kinda argued with her over the phone lol. I was so pissed when she told me that she have already received my grant approval 3wks ago but my appeal was pending because she was waiting for some documents from me...which is my 2008 bank statement. Im like...huh? 3wks ago? The last time i spoke to her i already told her tht i DO NOT have any documented proof of what ive spent 10years ago. I dont even keep my receipts of the things i bought last week pls. Then i asked her how do i get my 10yrs ago bank statement and she replied me with..."I dont know, you can check with your bank." Haha im losing my patience mann. She dont know?!?! And yet she keep asking me for all these stupid documents. So i told her that i dont have it and stop asking me for all these documents which i dont have. She either just approve it or not. And if its not approved just say so lah. Hold my grants for 3 wks for what? If cant use HLE to pay for balance 24k so be it lah...i could have just get housing loan from bank and get it done and over with. I also dont want to use HLE already. I dont want to waste my time reapplying for HLE and looking at the amount, bank loan is cheaper at 1.6% interest rate compared to HDB 2.6%. Blergh.

Jenessa

Reaction score
I already called my crm last friday. Kinda argued with her over the phone lol. I was so pissed when she told me that she have already received my grant approval 3wks ago but my appeal was pending because she was waiting for some documents from me...which is my 2008 bank statement. Im like...huh? 3wks ago? The last time i spoke to her i already told her tht i DO NOT have any documented proof of what ive spent 10years ago. I dont even keep my receipts of the things i bought last week pls. Then i asked her how do i get my 10yrs ago bank statement and she replied me with..."I dont know, you can check with your bank." Haha im losing my patience mann. She dont know?!?! And yet she keep asking me for all these stupid documents. So i told her that i dont have it and stop asking me for all these documents which i dont have. She either just approve it or not. And if its not approved just say so lah. Hold my grants for 3 wks for what? If cant use HLE to pay for balance 24k so be it lah...i could have just get housing loan from bank and get it done and over with. I also dont want to use HLE already. I dont want to waste my time reapplying for HLE and looking at the amount, bank loan is cheaper at 1.6% interest rate compared to HDB 2.6%. Blergh.

I think i will be as angry as you are. Its so ridicule la. Not she putting the blame back at you saying that she is waiting for documents from your side. Honestly speaking, asking spending from 10years ago abit too much. who the hell will rmb? She Drag your time for too long.

I think I will call her again later during my lunch time and see what she tell me. I feel like i am patience enough with them in this two months. Just dont like the feeling of keep hanging there when she say they are working on it but nothing done. and at the end of the day, they push the blame back to us.

LynR52

Reaction score
I think i will be as angry as you are. Its so ridicule la. Not she putting the blame back at you saying that she is waiting for documents from your side. Honestly speaking, asking spending from 10years ago abit too much. who the hell will rmb? She Drag your time for too long.

I think I will call her again later during my lunch time and see what she tell me. I feel like i am patience enough with them in this two months. Just dont like the feeling of keep hanging there when she say they are working on it but nothing done. and at the end of the day, they push the blame back to us.

Exactly how i feel. Pushing the blame back at me when i already told her i dont have any documented proof. I think she dont understand the meaning of DON'T HAVE. Put my file aside for 3 weeks while im waiting here dunno wait for what. Morning day night check hdb page hoping for results. If i did not called her last friday...i bet im still waiting now till dunno when. Im going to call her again and ask her when i cn get my grant amount. Even if my appeal is not approved..i want to knw my grant amount. Why she keep the amount frm me anyways. Tsk.

zidmosby

Reaction score

Why in the world does she want bank statements from 2008? :s22:

As much as I understand the frustration, if I were you, I would just get the bank to give me black and white email if they cannot retrieve statements from 10 years ago then forward it to your CRM.

Erinlmh

Reaction score

OMG. she still dingdong over the statement. I also kena before when they asked me to provide the 6 entities that my husband held before. Somemore most of the companies already closed. Ended up I spend $$ to buy the information from ARCA. Like what zidmosby had mentioned earlier, tried writing to the bank to ask for statement. When bank revert that they don't have such documents, just send the reply to HDB. I bet she will keep quiet and process your grant asap. One more thing that I just remembered. My husband do not have a particular document and we ended up going to the nearest HDB branch at Sengkang. We get the Commission of Oaths done and sent it to HDB on the spot. You may wanna check with the CRM whether can do that or not.

Last edited:

Erinlmh

Reaction score

I submitted all documents and ended up they asked for more. On 19th of July I sent all the ridiculous documents as per their request. Called the grant department twice to ensure that they confirmed received all the documents. Follow up with them every week and my status still no update at all when they told me they are reviewing my grant and will take 3-6 weeks to approve it. Still... status on the HDB portal still unchanged. I received a hardcopy from HDB on 02.08.2018 saying that they are in the mist of processing my grant and will take 6 weeks to approve(this letter from my CRM). on the 10th of August, my status changed to grant approved with amount stated on the portal.

I think you can keep trying to call them and chase after them. I called my CRM a few times, left messages too, but she never once reply me. I only received letters from her. All the best

Amex^1234

Reaction score
Why in the world does she want bank statements from 2008? :s22:

As much as I understand the frustration, if I were you, I would just get the bank to give me black and white email if they cannot retrieve statements from 10 years ago then forward it to your CRM.

sometimes i dunno what they thinking.. i also kena request for 13years ago docs...

Erinlmh

Reaction score
I sent them an email as per advised by...don't know what's the CS name. I think about 1-2days later, I was told(via email) to actually walk in to the Branch to fill up a form. Meh... I should have just walk in. Gundu man... :s22: :s22:
Hi Nur.Azie, please do keep us update on the floor screeding appeal. I also wanna request for that since it will save alot cos my unit also no flooring. Thanks in advance:)

Jenessa

Reaction score
I submitted all documents and ended up they asked for more. On 19th of July I sent all the ridiculous documents as per their request. Called the grant department twice to ensure that they confirmed received all the documents. Follow up with them every week and my status still no update at all when they told me they are reviewing my grant and will take 3-6 weeks to approve it. Still... status on the HDB portal still unchanged. I received a hardcopy from HDB on 02.08.2018 saying that they are in the mist of processing my grant and will take 6 weeks to approve(this letter from my CRM). on the 10th of August, my status changed to grant approved with amount stated on the portal.

I think you can keep trying to call them and chase after them. I called my CRM a few times, left messages too, but she never once reply me. I only received letters from her. All the best

You have grant dept number? Can give me? I will call them directly.
Cause my CRM say statue will only change once grants approve and it takes up to 4 months. Ask me wait patiently.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.