Qoo10 Deals. (Strictly no referral link) - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
erm i can't delete credit card details without buying anything first?

Add an item to cart, head over till payment page and click on make payment. A pop up will appear asking to either input cc or choose a cc. At each CC selection, there is a delete button at top right corner.

nachocheese

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I need to apply shop n cart coupon but cart coupon will expire aft 2359.
Will the 8% off electronic be bk next week? Seems to observe a recurring pattern

nachocheese

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No restriction and I can apply without any prompt saying item nt eligible. Just that the summary wun reflect the shop coupon discount, only cart.
Send an enquiry to seller liao. Probably need to wait for next week cart discount

Shadowz1984

Reaction score
No restriction and I can apply without any prompt saying item nt eligible. Just that the summary wun reflect the shop coupon discount, only cart.
Send an enquiry to seller liao. Probably need to wait for next week cart discount

Think there is some error with the notification. Those shop coupon which you have applied is probably not meant for that item. I managed to apply shop coupon for coupons meant for the item.

Shadowz1984

Reaction score
I need to apply shop n cart coupon but cart coupon will expire aft 2359.
Will the 8% off electronic be bk next week? Seems to observe a recurring pattern

The 8% electronic coupon is on every Thurs. But take note that shop coupon usually is only for specific item, not for all items from the shop. Qoo10 sellers usually price their items pretty close to competitors. So if you thought you can use the shop coupon to get super cheap item, probably that shop coupon is not meant for that item. You wait next week would be still the same...

Solidus_GZ

Master Member
Reaction score
need $30 bucks filler... want to buy the Sonos play 1, the lowest price point is $229...
that time Parasilk drop $239 2 day ago should have hoot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.