Myprotein SG

abcxytz1234

Reaction score
selling myprotein 2.5kg mint choc & other samples (new)

Hi guys, I’m selling these due to wrong order placed.

Items: Myprotein whey isolate 2.5kg mint choc & other samples
Price: $110

Selling all in (no pick and choose). New & unopened in the box. Meet up at Newton MRT.

See pics for list of items for sale.

No return/exchange.

Fixed price.

PM if you are interested!

1. Impact Whey Isolate - 2.5kg - Chocolate Mint
2. Impact Whey Protein (Sample) - 25g - Summer Fruits
3. Impact Whey Protein (Sample) - 25g - Chocolate Mint x2
4. Impact Whey Protein (Sample) - 25g - Strawberry Cream
Impact Whey Protein (Sample) - 25g - Chocolate Coconut
6. Impact Whey Protein (Sample) - 25g - Apple Crumble and Custard
7. Impact Whey Isolate (Sample) - 25g - Vanilla
8. Impact Whey Isolate (Sample) - 25g - Chocolate
9. Impact Whey Isolate (Sample) - 25g - Banana
10. Impact Whey Protein (Sample) - 25g - Blueberry Cheesecake
11. Impact Whey Protein (Sample) - 25g - Chocolate Brownie
12. Impact Whey Protein (Sample) - 25g - Pineapple
13. Impact Whey Protein (Sample) - 25g - Salted Carame

yksrel

Reaction score
National Day Flash Sale' Promo!
Checked the prices and it is indeed cheaper plus you get free gifts.

Enjoy up to 53% OFF everything, plus an additional 30% OFF with code: SG53.. 4 FREE MYSTERY GIFTS to be redeemed with every order, no code required

if you haven't, please register using this link: https://www.myprotein.com.sg/referra...lyCode=SKY-R1V
Cheers!

nicholeswong97

Reaction score
Myprotein NDP flash sales. Found a really good deal for all of you. Get three 2.5kg impact whey protein ELITE and use the SG53 promo code. ITS ONLY $100.77. The flavors are abit limited though. Only natural chocolate/natural strawberry/natural vanilla. $100.77 for 7.5KG of protein pretty worth it i would say. Elite and non elite is the same stuff just that the elite gone through some testing.

Last edited:

boiboi123

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing

Myprotein NDP flash sales. Found a really good deal for all of you. Get three 2.5kg impact whey protein ELITE and use the SG53 promo code. ITS ONLY $100.77. The flavors are abit limited though. Only natural chocolate/natural strawberry/natural vanilla. $100.77 for 7.5KG of protein pretty worth it i would say. Elite and non elite is the same stuff just that the elite gone through some testing.

boiboi123

Reaction score
My order of 1x2.5kg of each flavor was just cancelled just a few hours after making it, with no explanation. Anyone managed to get it confirmed?

nicholeswong97

Reaction score
My order of 1x2.5kg of each flavor was just cancelled just a few hours after making it, with no explanation. Anyone managed to get it confirmed?
In their help area, they say they will send an email if they cancelled your order, maybe check ur email?

brownpagoda

Reaction score
Ordered since last Thurs and it's been a week since. Tracking status says "Your parcel is on its way back to The Hut Group"

Does anyone know if this means it got bounced back?

boiboi123

Reaction score
I re-ordered the same thing and have an email telling me order dispatched and can expect delivery 20-22 August. The only thing I did differently was to use PayPal (unfortunately need to pay 1% more) instead of credit card

Maybe email them? I order yesterday, today not yet cancelled but the status all are awaiting stock i guess a lot people bought.

Macho_Men

Reaction score
hey guys what kind of container are u all using to store the protein?

i bought a few packs (2.5kg) from the National day sale :D

need a good air tight container. any recommendation? :s11:

seePyou

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

need meh?
i thought got self-sealing zip

Macho_Men

Reaction score
need meh?
i thought got self-sealing zip
Yes. But if keep opening and close like 2 times a day, lots of air will go in and probably decrease the shelf life.

So I would pour out probably 1/4 of it to a container and the rest remained seal until I need to refill again.

gkhchay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

You should’ve bought their screw top tubs as well. There are different sizes. Largest one is 10,000 ml.

U6Hia64.jpg

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.