lazada OEM Windows 10 Pro

mooncake52

Reaction score
tks bros..

in fact was angry, orready have windows 10 pro licence but OEM version only.

then have to upgrade mobo after failure, it wun allow me to activate.

anyway, lazada can play with coupons to reduce price significantly, key delivered to me today and it works fine

jas1701

Master Member
Reaction score
tks bros..

in fact was angry, orready have windows 10 pro licence but OEM version only.

then have to upgrade mobo after failure, it wun allow me to activate.

anyway, lazada can play with coupons to reduce price significantly, key delivered to me today and it works fine

When hardware changed, you cant activate again. You need to call that number appeared on your screen and follow steps by steps in order to reactivate the key again.

Providence

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
When hardware changed, you cant activate again. You need to call that number appeared on your screen and follow steps by steps in order to reactivate the key again.

****! Then why did the shop at Sim Lim Square installed Windows 10 Pro for me? Argh... :s8:

squarepipe

Reaction score
If you want completely free windows, go download windows server 2016. It has a 180 day trail and can be extended 3 times.

There is some things to tweak before it is completely usable

https://www.windowsworkstation.com/win2016/

But its worth it as you don't get the usual windows 10 bloatware.

When trial is over, you can switch to windows server 2019 and repeat :s13:

eric3743

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This afternoon, I had purchased Windows 10 Home 64 bit OEM from
http://www.buykeyonline.com
This is much cheaper than OEM disc from SLQ's stores

If you encountered any issue do email for assistance.
Next time can ask for discount!

They recently offered me Windows 10 Pro 64-bit for USD38.

Their support is really good as i was given several free (replacement) keys for same Windows 7 Ultimate as i had encountered "not genuine" copy issue.

miketkf

Reaction score

Their support is really good as i was given several free (replacement) keys for same Windows 7 Ultimate as i had encountered "not genuine" copy issue.

No issue, as I downloaded the Windows 10 Home 64-bit Media Creation Tool from microsoft's website and burn it into DVD-RW Media.
I need Windows 10 Home so that my IOCREST Marvell 88SE9215 Chipset SATA III (6Gbps) 4-Port PCI-Express Controller Card can be installed.

Last edited:

Unclemun

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

seems dodgy, doesn't it?

eric3743

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
seems dodgy, doesn't it?

Nope.. due to my laptop issue and the way i used it.

While the other laptop & other software did not have any issue.

At least they do provide Aftersales service on replacement FOC without any conditions as based on my word /trust.

shenbingxq

Reaction score
These are confirm not legal softwares. Just think of it, why would microsoft allow such big price differences to even appear in the market?
The fact that the sellers offer immediate replacement without any conditions and checks shows that expired keys is common and they simply is not required to track.

These are probably keys generated from key generators or keys generated from the Microsoft Authorized refurbisher programs.

Try asking these sellers for their authorized microsoft dealership, doubt they will have.

K|muRa^84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If you want completely free windows, go download windows server 2016. It has a 180 day trail and can be extended 3 times.

There is some things to tweak before it is completely usable

https://www.windowsworkstation.com/win2016/

But its worth it as you don't get the usual windows 10 bloatware.

When trial is over, you can switch to windows server 2019 and repeat :s13:

interesting option!!

VoodooKing

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I bought my 2x Win10 pro keys from ebay for US$5. Used media creation tool and activated no problems. So far so good for 1 yr plus already.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.