[Official] MapleStory M

kikigi

Reaction score
Doesnt maple have invincibility for a couple of secs after getting hit?
In maple m i can get hit 2 or 3 times in a row in zak and ht and just die with no time to pot

ChaoAhGua

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just to double check if anyone upgraded their weapon using golden leaf? Need to be max level and it would be better if the Starforce level high?

Currently got a perfect stats epic wand and 1 of my scroll that make Starforce to +7 immediately is expiring soon therefore I'm thinking if it's worth to upgrade it straight to +7 while saving my gold leaf to 40k.

Currently I'm using a unique wand but stats not perfect. Only 1199 MA.

EXPERTS, PLS ADVISE

jonathanyeo

Reaction score
Selling these on Scania in sgd, pm me :)
Legendary Emblem Royal shoulder 5% crit damage
Legendary Emblem Muspell bishop shoes uniq pot 5% crit damage

FappingKing

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Lol sell meso I understand

How to even sell item.

You list cheap, ask buyer camp, but the timing that your item gets listed is totally random. Very high chance tio kio away.

DragonFire

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lol sell meso I understand

How to even sell item.

You list cheap, ask buyer camp, but the timing that your item gets listed is totally random. Very high chance tio kio away.

Can be done safely if you have the mesos to cover the value of what you are selling

1. Buyer sells you a cheap item for the value of the real item, say 100,000,000 mesos. Money is now with the buyer as collateral in case you do not complete trade, or someone else buys the item before the trade is complete. Either way, you are paid at this stage.

2. You list the real item for 90,000,000 mesos (minus tax)

3. Buyer buys real item for 90,000,000 mesos. You get back 81,000,000 mesos.

The tax value is generally considered operating cost.

alalakam

Master Member
Reaction score
Just to double check if anyone upgraded their weapon using golden leaf? Need to be max level and it would be better if the Starforce level high?

Currently got a perfect stats epic wand and 1 of my scroll that make Starforce to +7 immediately is expiring soon therefore I'm thinking if it's worth to upgrade it straight to +7 while saving my gold leaf to 40k.

Currently I'm using a unique wand but stats not perfect. Only 1199 MA.

EXPERTS, PLS ADVISE

i dont think you should use your 40k gold leaf to upgrade a non-perfect weapon. 40k leaf dam hard to get.. just go get a normal perfect wand slowly upgrade to epic den use the 40k leaf to up to unique..

Rathcycle

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone knows how to get more sand for weapon? want to upgrade weapon sibei cham, level 10x very hard to farm sand.
And what are best ways to increase damage, already got unique weapon now.

KiraYamatoX

Reaction score
Anyone know how much does this bow worth?

Server: Asia 2 / Scania

x4jjgl.jpg

fulaien

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Fusing is completely random regardless of stats of the 2 wpns before fusing?

koicafex

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can finally farm at rash without using a single hp pot
Need 2.9k atk as bowmaster to kill it safely without getting hit

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.