Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 33

Status
Not open for further replies.

thenakedshades

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Jose praising AP15. 'Phenomenal as a number six'

Fans please take note. He does praise players when he thinks their performances are worthy to do so

I remember he praised luke Shaw last season. Then Shaw never started any games after that 😂

thenakedshades

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No he is god, you forgot the 2 big saves he made before Shaw goal.

The 2 saves that won us the game actually.

But sadly, media will never write about it. But if it’s like Foos keeper, write until got dragon. Even during training save also can write until machiam win EPL. 😏

Greysky

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
decent performance yesterday.

Fred look like he can be a big hit for us once fully adapted and Pogba is still rusty from his touches but will obviously improve with more training sessions and minutes.

Last edited:

Greysky

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Imo, AP15 was sitting too deep. Still have some way to learn from Carrick to be as calm and commanding as him. Hope he can play for us regularly and in 2 years reach 90% of Carrick’s standard.

i thought he was well positioned behind pogba and fred. if he move up with them, any attack that goes past the midfield line, the defense is exposed instantly

pawn_king

Reaction score
only watched the highlights, but as7 featured heavily in chances created?

pass to mata and LKK from left edge of box were both good goal scoring opportunities. not forgetting the penalty was also assisted by him.

agcken12

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
always feel good to win the 1st game of the season.. next up Brighton next week!!

Doomsday

Reaction score
decent performance yesterday.

Fred look like he can be a big hit for us once fully adapted and Pogba is still rusty from his touches but will obviously improve with more training sessions and minutes.

I think you and I look at things differently. Thought Pogba played well yesterday except in the 2nd quarter of the game. Fred though looked average and could have been sent off for kicking out.

cracker

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
To have a really good start you need to win the next 5 or 6 games.

It is always about the NEXT game aka one game at a time.

The end in mind is to win next 35 games, if possible, but just take it one game at a time...

cracker

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think you and I look at things differently. Thought Pogba played well yesterday except in the 2nd quarter of the game. Fred though looked average and could have been sent off for kicking out.

Although I didnt on my TV set volume loud enough.. but I did hear Giggs and Peter talking abit about Fred...and that foul would have warranted a straight red if it was a European or a WC competition.

Greysky

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I didn’t said he played badly lol. I only said he is still rusty with his touches

jahtl62

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I didn’t said he played badly lol. I only said he is still rusty with his touches

Pogba came back on Monday & started to play on Friday. Don't expect him to be fully fit & sharp. It may take another 1 or 2 weeks before he is fully fit & sharp.

jahtl62

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Jose Mourinho reveals who Manchester United’s penalty taker really is after Leicester row

Jose Mourinho has cooled any drama surrounding Paul Pogba and Alexis Sanchez’s penalty argument and says the Frenchman is Manchester United’s designated spot-kick taker.

https://metro.co.uk/2018/08/11/jose...y-is-after-leicester-row-7826003/?ito=cbshare

Noticed Mourinho is beginning to give Pogba a bigger role in the team & trying to build the team around Pogba. He was captain against Leicester. Also the designated penalty taker.

Greysky

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Pogba came back on Monday & started to play on Friday. Don't expect him to be fully fit & sharp. It may take another 1 or 2 weeks before he is fully fit & sharp.

WHICH I already stated in my earlier post what 😑😑😑

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.