Qoo10 Deals. (Strictly no referral link) - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phen8210

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
lol all the store that sell pc part dont even bother update their listings with latest prices and store pick up option.. got coupon also cannot use .. machiam nv save anything..

dodongdodong

Master Member
Reaction score
No restriction and I can apply without any prompt saying item nt eligible. Just that the summary wun reflect the shop coupon discount, only cart.
Send an enquiry to seller liao. Probably need to wait for next week cart discount

not eligible prompts are not showing nowadays. if summary doesn't reflect it means coupon is not eligible.

Shadowz1984

Reaction score
Very strange leh.

Usually will say not eligible.

When it didn’t show, suddenly make me a little bit happy.

Haha.

I think something wrong with the notification for not showing. Just try to apply the coupon, if no discount, mean not for that item.

urutoraman

Reaction score
i see, sad, was hopping to get 1 more :(

but still that person who took nv said thank you.

Quite normal for this and Lazada's thread where people do not voice word of appreciation/like to those who sic or share.

Tomorrow should have more people who will share the coupons if they have no use for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.