[Official] MapleStory M

IndigoEyes

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I got a blue 220atk perfect jaihin spear from daily treasure box.
What's the market price for this?

I looked up the trade station for perfect spear every hour since launch. It's like non-existence lol. That's why I main my bishop instead. Now I gave up my DK, I got this perfect spear.

GotBetrayed

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone know how much does this bow worth?

Server: Asia 2 / Scania

x4jjgl.jpg

At least 30 m

Jirachi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I got a blue 220atk perfect jaihin spear from daily treasure box.
What's the market price for this?

I looked up the trade station for perfect spear every hour since launch. It's like non-existence lol. That's why I main my bishop instead. Now I gave up my DK, I got this perfect spear.
Around 20m I think

fulaien

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone knows if you lose more pots when you kill app during SF autobattle?

jayz89

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone knows if a legend wand that's only 20 attack away from perfect worth 277m?

I think if not perfect weapon can dont consider. Given quite easy to get a perfect epic weapon then go unique. But of cos the stupid grind to 40000 GL.

IceX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
how does people have so many mats and mesos to lvl 2 eqs to lvl 15 and then fuse them?

I just tried..cost and mats used spread equally with another alt..cost really quite ex and not worth it sia.

KiraYamatoX

Reaction score
if i use scissors of karma to make my item tradable and pass the item to my alt; will the item become untradable immediately just by taking out from storage?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.