View Single Post
Old 12-08-2018, 03:35 AM   #8832
mohaha
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 1,371
My switch is spoilt

On national day morning i played octopath for awhile. After that i turned if off and went out with family. Ard 8pm when i reach home, i found my switch extremely hot. It cannot be turned on.


Then ard 1am i tried to turn on, saw the Nintendo logo for 1 second. Immediately it showed the battery weak symbol:



I charged for 2-3 hours. Also no use. Now totally cannot charge and whenever i turn on it will show the battery weak symbol
Did you use the original power adaptor to charge?
mohaha is offline