Toonsy92

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I only shiny check near the 2nd hour...

1st hour i really just keep catching.:s13::s13:

nez

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Do u guys click on the eevee, not shiny or high cp, exit and move on to the next?

only when there a few minutes of downtime during my home kitchen renovation i open pokermon go app. If is drifts to the mrt & so happends a eevee appeared I just catch it. carnt really be choosy since only caught like 5 eevee total

:s13:

well, i have actually more important things to do with my time :D

Starbutt

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I have a couple of 100% ever caught when maps were still around. Should I convert all to Espeon with last resort?

cqefan

Reaction score
Played about 1 and 1/2 hours. Eevee spawn rate seems rather low.

Main account caught 2 shiny, secondary account caught 4. All 4 will be transferred to main account.

Traded high level and low iv Eevee, 3 of the trades turned lucky.

First Eevee shiny migration to main account operation just completed and highly successful.

Tier 4 Shiny Eevee traded for 2215 Mewtwo (just caught on Saturday)

First trade of the day = Both became Lucky and Tier 1. Mewtwo became 2255. Likely to power this M2 up to level 40 now.

Got 3 more Shiny Eevee to migrate.

Later today won't have time to catch Eevee unfortunately.

Problem is I don't have any Eevee evolution I want at the moment. Guess will have to keep for future evolution. Already have a few >level 33 Tier 1 Espeon.

Last edited:

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
I have a couple of 100% ever caught when maps were still around. Should I convert all to Espeon with last resort?

last resort is useless. just collectables.
but having said that. espeon with fs. also nt as good as mewtwo with psyhic.

so. .. its all up to u. lol

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I had 1 Tier 3 and 1 Tier 4 but still keep them because of the trading system.

I think of keeping those rare pokemon for trading purpose.

Speaking of trading, I don't have anyone else to trade with (other than my sister) despite having so many friends inside the list. :o

jq75

Honorary Member
Reaction score
For Team Mystic, tier 1 mons are 'wonder' when appraised.

in game appraisal?

i only know how good if in game appraisal says HP, Def, Att are all in.. next Cp is high then its considered high tier:D

jq75

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Increased shiny rate (roughly 1 in 22) during Community Day hours

An exclusive move for Eevee and it's evolutions obtainable only during CD hours.

Fast TMs and Charged TMs will not grant the exclusive move during Community Day.

The Pokemon must be caught, hatched, or evolved during CD hours to learn the move. (For evolutions, this also includes the time between Saturday and Sunday's event windows).

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
in game appraisal?

i only know how good if in game appraisal says HP, Def, Att are all in.. next Cp is high then its considered high tier:D

Yes in game appraisal. CP can use candies to bump up. If appraisal says all 3 are in but tier 2, also not so high IV. All 3 in in tier 1 also doesn't mean 100% IV, can be 80+% in which I have a number too.

jq75

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Increased shiny rate (roughly 1 in 22) during Community Day hours

An exclusive move for Eevee and it's evolutions obtainable only during CD hours.

Fast TMs and Charged TMs will not grant the exclusive move during Community Day.

The Pokemon must be caught, hatched, or evolved during CD hours to learn the move. (For evolutions, this also includes the time between Saturday and Sunday's event windows).

i accidentally evolve a normal 8## eevee caught not during this CD and got Flareon last resort

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
nt bad. today in game weather partly cloudy all the way in town. 2pm then change cloudy. lol.

caught 415 pokemon. 260k sd. 13 shiny.

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wow, my last catch was a shiny Eevee become a normal Eevee after caught........................... :s22:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.