Sticky droplets on my car

furryballs

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wah dunno where i kenna this from, might be the acid rain... my whole car is coated with fine droplets of sticky glue.... wash with soap no use... see below pict (right in the middle is a patch that is clean after rubbing for some time). I thinking of claybar-ing it coz it goes off if I rub it for some time, like price tag glue residues....

Any idea how to get rid of it? Or any recommendation of claybar? Qoo10 sells 3M blue claybar cheaply...

EJB

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Looks like left overs from painting the walls of the MSCP

EJB

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Somebody from VOGS got into the same issue as you.

After some complains to/fro HDB and their contractor, HDB offered to pay for the entire car respray at their appointed workshop.

You can try.

furryballs

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Somebody from VOGS got into the same issue as you.

After some complains to/fro HDB and their contractor, HDB offered to pay for the entire car respray at their appointed workshop.

You can try.
I will go MCST to check how they want to settle it...

EJB

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I will go MCST to check how they want to settle it...
Good luck... HDB pushed to contractor, contractor pushed to HDB etc etc...

All because they didn't cover the cars when painting.

Mine was painted last year, they bothered to cover up my ride, else I would really give them h3ll. Despite the covers dirty, it'd be better than nothing.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.