Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 33

Status
Not open for further replies.

member1

Banned
Reaction score
do u guy even know, yesterday game is fixed... controlled, which ever side bet is good for bookmaker they will let it score. FOOTBALL IS FAKE , like wwe

u really think the first min hand ball is not fake?

i already saw this coming when i saw the odd...but no live account to bet

and the last 90+2min omg... because they need it to be over 2.5 , because over 2.5 is more money in the pot for bookie KING or bookmaker

dont support FAKE... even the player is FAKE , fake value all bunch of gangest

why they put asian handicap ? to eat asian, its all about the ODD. bookmaker = manager = player.... everything is fake , just to entertain U . no no no just to make MONEY for U.

Last edited:

jahtl62

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This current squad is probably the best & strongest that Mourinho has ever managed since being a manager at Man Utd.

member1

Banned
Reaction score
This current squad is probably the best & strongest that Mourinho has ever managed since being a manager at Man Utd.

the one that control are the bookmaker ...
how they set up?

even u can read the odd, last min u will see heavy bet swing to other side, and they TRY to get u the outcome of those more FAN team win. football is kelong ....

jahtl62

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
do u guy even know, yesterday game is fixed... controlled, which ever side bet is good for bookmaker they will let it score. FOOTBALL IS FAKE , like wwe

u really think the first min hand ball is not fake?

i already saw this coming when i saw the odd...but no live account to bet

and the last 90+2min omg... because they need it to be over 2.5 , because over 2.5 is more money in the pot for bookie KING or bookmaker

dont support FAKE... even the player is FAKE , fake value all bunch of gangest

why they put asian handicap ? to eat asian, its all about the ODD. bookmaker = manager = player.... everything is fake , just to entertain U . no no no just to make MONEY for U.

Just like WWE wrestling. :s13::s13::s13:
Do you for 1 minute think those wrestlers will go all out to fight each other in the ring? :s13::s13::s13:
If that happens there will be several wrestlers ended up in hospital.

Juan_Mata

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
3 pts happy

37 more league games to go to win my championship winner tix :)

member1

Banned
Reaction score
Just like WWE wrestling. :s13::s13::s13:
Do you for 1 minute think those wrestlers will go all out to fight each other in the ring? :s13::s13::s13:
If that happens there will be several wrestlers ended up in hospital.

yes, that is what im trying to say... what 60m , 30m player all bull **** one... fake one maybe half real.. they only put the "good" player out to score when they know they need to score for bookmaker to win and they will goal.:s13: its all kelong, so no need prediction which player bah bah bah, all is FAKE . good player as in like a code word, when manager put player etc jamie vardy out mean sending a bookmaker codeword to other side team, let him goal .

alll is fake one...like wwe

by supporting them , u are supporting international criminal...but well its entertaining ..

Last edited:

Adi Dassler

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is Pogba permanent captain of just temp captain until Valencia comes back?

sunkist77

Master Member
Reaction score
Lindelof and Bailly played plenty of forward passes yesterday. A joy to watch. Bye bye Mike.

Ottoke

Reaction score
NEXT MANCHESTER UNITED FIXTURE

19 August 2018, Sunday

Premier League 2018/19
11pm - Brighton & Hove Albion vs Manchester United [BHAMUN]
mio Stadium 102 (Singtel TV Channel 102, StarHub TV Channel 227)

rizal5150

Banned
Reaction score
http://www.skysports.com/football/n...s-up-on-his-mental-state-at-manchester-united

Paul Pogba has admitted he has to bite his tongue when discussing his situation at Manchester United or risk being fined.

Two years after returning to Old Trafford from Juventus in a world-record deal, the 25-year-old is reported to be so unhappy that he has informed executive vice-chairman Ed Woodward of his desire to leave.

United have denied that happened, while it was also reported that Mino Raiola, the player's agent, had even struck a deal with Barcelona - a scenario the club have vowed to reject.

A tense relationship with Jose Mourinho appears to be at the heart of it. Questions about their relationship were raised last season and the French midfielder is said to have been annoyed by his manager's comments around the World Cup.

Pogba only returned to training at the start of the week after helping France win the tournament but he was thrust into the starting line-up on Friday and given the captain's armband, with his penalty setting up United's 2-1 win over Leicester.

It was an impressive display that led to a standing ovation at Old Trafford and one that had Mourinho describing the Frenchman as a "monster".

"What do you mean being the real Pogba?" he asked.

"You have to know one thing: a player that gets chosen and is happy, you always feel more comfortable than when he's not happy. That's all I say."

Pogba was pushed on his response and said that "if you're not happy, you cannot give your best" when asked about what represents happiness and comfort for him.

He insisted there is no point doing a job if you are not enjoying it, so he was asked whether he is currently happy and comfortable right now.

"There are things and there are things that I cannot say otherwise I will get fined," Pogba said before walking off.

It was a striking comment from the midfielder in what has been one of few occasions that he has stopped to speak to the written media after a United match.

"It's not having just the armband," Pogba said of his view on leadership. "I have always been talking to the team-mates.

"I am someone who is not in a role that I give to myself. Just try to help the team as much as possible, like they helped me too.

"Having the armband, it's not like 'oh, I will show that I am a real captain and have to do extra work'. No, I just have to be myself and do what I know, do what I can do and do what I know to do."

Former captain Michael Carrick and fellow coach Kieran McKenna informed Pogba that he would lead United in his first match since winning the World Cup.

"I am the same, it's the same Paul Pogba," he said reflecting on the summer. "It's a different team, obviously. I am still enjoying playing football, I still love football and I still give my best with the team, for the team.

"Like I said, when you are comfortable, when people trust with everyone or confident, are good in the head, it's going to be easier."

Reflecting on his promotion to skipper, Pogba added: "I always love the club. I came in the academy, I grew up. I came from the academy, I played for the first team. For me, it was a dream come true.

"And wearing this, it's even more because of the past, because of the players that played here, the people that have been wearing this."

vickyboi

Reaction score
Have a feeling that we're probably going to witness Pogba's best season and then say bye to him.

His agent really is a virus.

Sent from OnePlus ONEPLUS A3000 using GAGT

vitaminc1231

Master Member
Reaction score
If we win nothing this season, JM likely to be sacked. Pog may stay, 50/50, depending who is the new mgr and who we buy.

If we win UCL, JM will stay. Pog still hasn't win EPL so maybe 80/20 he will stay.

If we win EPL, JM will stay. Pog may say F it I'll go win UCL elsewhere, I've repaid the love from fans.

If we win any of the cups but not UCL or EPL, JM
50/50 get sacked, Pog likely to leave if JM stay in this case.

Of course this is assuming Pog is not leaving us before 31/8 and also understanding I'm talking cock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.