No bios appear ?

manga33

Reaction score
When "on" the comp, no bios appear but CPU fan, power fan and blow fan is working. Motherboard (ASrock) is slightly more than a year. What seems to be the problem???.,�

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX 2 using GAGT

jtjt00

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No, not an issue. You can download Asrock utility Restart to UEFI if you want to enter BIOS.

manga33

Reaction score
No, not an issue. You can download Asrock utility Restart to UEFI if you want to enter BIOS.
What I mean is.....nothing appear in my monitor (black), no asrock bios appear and cannot see any red blink from harddisk ( hardisk not detected )..even though the CPU fan, power fan and blow fan is running.

Phen8210

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
remove cmos battery and pull out power cord, then hold the power button down and afterwards spam it. put back everything try again, may take awhile to load
.. if stll cnnt.

go clean your rams gold contact with eraser, then use a brush to remove the residue, use the brush to clean the ram slot as well.

singupingu

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Could be loose connection. Take out gpu, ram, cables, put back in again and try

Sent from OnePlus ONEPLUS A3003 using GAGT

jtjt00

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
TS, list down all parts of your rig like those on the right - - - >

manga33

Reaction score
I have done it... unplug every cable , remove the motherboard board from the case , remove ram and clean the dust and put back. May I ask is it possible motherboard faulty.

manga33

Reaction score
My simple rig....
1) Intel core i3-7100
2) Asrock H110M-HDS
3) Kingston 8Gb PC2133 ddr4
4) Toshiba 1tb.
5) Cooler master casing and PSU
All bought slightly more than 1 year.

singupingu

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
By any chance, can you get a motherboard speaker, and check the beep sound signature.

This can help you narrow down the issue as different beeps means different problem.

Or just bring to Nigel @ SLS Level 2, PC Care and Solution. Let him help you troubleshoot ba

manga33

Reaction score
By any chance, can you get a motherboard speaker, and check the beep sound signature.

This can help you narrow down the issue as different beeps means different problem.

Or just bring to Nigel @ SLS Level 2, PC Care and Solution. Let him help you troubleshoot ba

Roughly how much is their service charge for troubleshooting.

manga33

Reaction score
If I bring the motherboard for rma, will they test it for me.

_DeS__

Reaction score
Yes ASrock(Tech Dynamic) will test for you. But for your case may also be faulty ram. Do you have a spare ram to test with? If not you bring to TD later faulty ram you need to travel to Convergent again.

jtjt00

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It could be power supply unit too. Unless you got spare to swap, follow singupingu advice to bring rig to Nigel.

_DeS__

Reaction score
Power supply faulty fan unlikely to spin. When troubleshooting test the one that is easiest to remove first.

jtjt00

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Power supply faulty fan unlikely to spin. When troubleshooting test the one that is easiest to remove first.

You can't be too sure, there are cases of failing PSU able to turn all fans but fail to boot to desktop.

manga33

Reaction score
Yes...too many possibilities, i might consider bringing it to Nigel for troubleshooting.Thanks everyone for your generous feedback.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.