Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
very quick and efficient service.
sent @7.14pm, received all applications at 7:25pm

Thumbs up...

bladez87

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Very efficient turnaround by Rachel and her team KANGaroos!

Would highly recommend her service to everyone.
I was a first time applicant and basically just copied and paste the application form listed in this list.

http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/75322824-post222.html

Guys, I have to share a very important point with you all.

Team Kangaroos is so efficient on the application process, that you can expect it within 1 day, mine was within 10 minutes..
And be sure to pay or review their service within 3 days from their reply otherwise you will get blacklisted.

I was not expecting their turnover to be so fast and I ended up not leaving them a review since the 5 days after they sent the email because I simply forgot about the application I sent and was too busy to follow up during the weekdays.
Was going to followup this weekend but I have been informed that I have been blacklisted.

So guys. Please do not make the same mistake as me. Be sure to check your email for their response and leave a review for them asap.

Enjoy your trip guys!

Last edited:

PholkLorr

Reaction score
Got my visa approved in less than 30 mins after i applied via email. Checked and verified with the Australian VEVO site.

Good value and extremely speedy service.

Will update again when i get into Australia next month.

Tool18

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got my Visas in 1 hour! Thank you Kangaroos :)

4th time applying liao, top trusted always!

Jane2

Reaction score
got my visa in 30mins in the middle of the night!
Thanks for the fast response!

My 3rd time using Team Kangaroos' services!

-nyox-

Master Member
Reaction score
Having applied for an ETA through Kangaroos before, the service this time round was still as good!

Applied midnight and when I woke up at 8am, the ETAs were already approved and they were free to boot!

Thanks Rachel & team!

Awesom Andy

Reaction score
Amazing! This service still here
Used that 5 yrs ago....

Keep it up

It's one of the cheapest with the best service around (I've used them a few times). They will be here for a long time as long as that doesn't change and they are willing to keep doing it.

KSeet

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just got my visas done within 5 minutes! Impressed!! Thanks so much!

kangaroos_kang

Reaction score
For the past two months, there are many rejected cases for Singapore and Malaysia passports holders.

I would suggest all travelers to apply Australia Visa before you purchase the ticket.

Or apply 3-4 weeks before departure.

Cos once the Visa is rejected, it takes 1-3 weeks for the Australia Immigration to review your case.

wrxkev

Reaction score
For the past two months, there are many rejected cases for Singapore and Malaysia passports holders.

I would suggest all travelers to apply Australia Visa before you purchase the ticket.

Or apply 3-4 weeks before departure.

Cos once the Visa is rejected, it takes 1-3 weeks for the Australia Immigration to review your case.

Wow what are the reasons for rejection?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.