Corbell now distributes Gigabyte/Aorus Gaming Notebooks from 9th Aug 2018!

@Corbell

Suspended
Reaction score
Gigabyte/Aorus Singapore Notebook Relaunch by Corbell Technology Pte Ltd on 9th Aug 2018

In conjunction with Singapore's 53rd birthday and Corbell being appointed as authorized distributor for Gigabyte/Aorus notebooks, we are pleased to partner Challenger Singapore for the relaunch and have lined up a few promotions to celebrate this happy occasion.

Available at the following locations;
> Challenger Bugis Flagship Store
> Challenger JEM
> Hachi.tech (https://bit.ly/2OpY9lK)

Promotion while stocks last! Grab them before they run out! šŸ˜Ž

More details here: https://www.gigabyte.com/sg/Laptop

38825376_2021997364499975_3292866737678057472_n.jpg

batniss

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Blk 2 Kaki Bukit Ave 1
#05-02
Singapore 417938

Gigabyteservice@opusit.com.sg

Hotline: +65-66229262

Operating Hours:

9am - 6pm; Monday - Friday (closed on Public Holidays)

---------------------------

Godlike location and operating hours.

If got issue with the laptop,chances are you need to take leave to get it fixed

KWSW

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Blk 2 Kaki Bukit Ave 1
#05-02
Singapore 417938

Gigabyteservice@opusit.com.sg

Hotline: +65-66229262

Operating Hours:

9am - 6pm; Monday - Friday (closed on Public Holidays)

---------------------------

Godlike location and operating hours.

If got issue with the laptop,chances are you need to take leave to get it fixed
This is why i decided against buying gigabyte laptop, location still ok but timing means need to take leave... sianz

Sent from Samsung SM-G955F using GAGT

@Corbell

Suspended
Reaction score
This is why i decided against buying gigabyte laptop, location still ok but timing means need to take leave... sianz

Everyone wants quality of life and 5 days week job. These days it's difficult to find people who's willing to work on weekend lor. That's why buying a reliable brand is important.

Swiftbladez

Master Member
Reaction score
Finally a local distributor for gigabyte laptops! In the past I've always wanted to buy a gigabyte model. All the best!

KWSW

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Everyone wants quality of life and 5 days week job. These days it's difficult to find people who's willing to work on weekend lor. That's why buying a reliable brand is important.
Can't disagree with you there about the 5 day work week. Maybe start later so can rush down after work like 10am to 7pm or something?

Another suggestion is the ability to customise at the service center like add additional ssd and maybe even repaste to liquid metal? These 2 were key considerations for me why i skipped the aero in the end.

batniss

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can't disagree with you there about the 5 day work week. Maybe start later so can rush down after work like 10am to 7pm or something?

Another suggestion is the ability to customise at the service center like add additional ssd and maybe even repaste to liquid metal? These 2 were key considerations for me why i skipped the aero in the end.

I agree with the start later or shift work idea.

A service centre should be there to service. U are no good to anyone if you are closed when i go there after work.

batniss

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Sounds like an excuse leh. With the right amount, anyone will be happy to do it.

Question is, u willing to give or not.

Food for thought.

finclk82

Reaction score
Start a servicin company, then email gigabyte HQ for the rights to do servicing and add ons. Open on weekends. Good idea?

Phen8210

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Sounds like an excuse leh. With the right amount, anyone will be happy to do it.

Question is, u willing to give or not.

Food for thought.

exactly lol, these service center pay peanuts.. expect ppl work weekend. funny.. not to mention how nuch they markup their prices.

Ark Law

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I agree with the start later or shift work idea.

A service centre should be there to service. U are no good to anyone if you are closed when i go there after work.

Aiyah, why think so much about service centre operations? Might as well adopt Dell's structure and become invisible.

Support hotline manned by abangs in Bolehland, everything onsite service handled by subcons. Can schedule to come to your home/pub/ktv/office/chalet/gym for servicing.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.