Samsung Galaxy Note 9: Will This Be A Game Changer For Samsung?

redchallenge

Reaction score
true. hardware wise is topnotch. but software is way too outdated. but it still works for the masses.

the preorder deal is way too tempting esp if you're a Sammy fan. 512 for a price of 128? :D:D:D
How is software "way too outdated" when android pie was only officially released this month :o

Sent from BlackBerry BBB100-1 using GAGT

Singtel

Featured Sponsor
Reaction score
Singtel's $50 accessories voucher for Samsung Galaxy Note9 pre-order

Hi all,

For customers who opt for POPStation or delivery of handset, they will receive a letter containing a promo code to purchase Samsung Galaxy Note9 accessories online. Kindly visit this site to start the online purchase.

For customers who opt for collection at Shop, they will be issued a voucher which can be used to purchase Samsung Galaxy Note9 accessories at the Singtel Shop or Singtel Exclusive Retailers.

Vouchers are valid for use till 30 September 2018 and can only be used for purchase of selected Samsung Galaxy Note9 accessories.

Anyone know if the $50 voucher is for Samsung store or Singtel shop?

SingTel CSO told me is to be use on Samsung website

Sidler

Reaction score
Hi all,

For customers who opt for POPStation or delivery of handset, they will receive a letter containing a promo code to purchase Samsung Galaxy Note9 accessories online. Kindly visit this site to start the online purchase.

The accessories selection is sad.
I was hoping to get a case or screen protector.

kopi22

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
true. hardware wise is topnotch. but software is way too outdated. but it still works for the masses.

the preorder deal is way too tempting esp if you're a Sammy fan. 512 for a price of 128? :D:D:D

Outdated? Only 1 iteration behind wor. Furthermore, having latest doesn't mean it will be good - bad battery drains, random restarts, etc etc.... I rather using a stable version of s/w than unstable ones. :s13:

fortunecat

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Outdated? Only 1 iteration behind wor. Furthermore, having latest doesn't mean it will be good - bad battery drains, random restarts, etc etc.... I rather using a stable version of s/w than unstable ones.
:s13:

I still haven't update to Oreo for my Note 8 due to so many issues being feedback :s13:

bawawaw

Reaction score
But since Note 9 will be released with Oreo, they will only receive 2 more updates (P and Q).

Unlike if already released with Pie, they will still received updates Q and R.

For me it's a big difference if you intend to use the phone for sometime. Or am I missing something?

spectral

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

For customers who opt for collection at Shop, they will be issued a voucher which can be used to purchase Samsung Galaxy Note9 accessories at the Singtel Shop or Singtel Exclusive Retailers.

Vouchers are valid for use till 30 September 2018 and can only be used for purchase of selected Samsung Galaxy Note9 accessories.

seriously only that 6 items... no casing or other thing? all must top up more cash, what good is the 50 voucher sia

mamboeidos

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

so its note 9 accessories only but wat if note 9 accessories were to be sold out? or left with very little choices?

mamboeidos

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually I dun really need on the dot updates for the OS but at least update frequently. Dun one update takes like nearly a yr or never. Then in the end Can use a lot of app become software not up to date....

U tell me those cheap phone I have nothing to say but when it's a phone that cost nearly a laptop ....

ahbard

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

when i po, it didn't give the option to collect from shop. now those who opt from pop station have to buy tru the online shop? cannot go to singtel shop or retailer to buy?

StationA

Reaction score
Actually I dun really need on the dot updates for the OS but at least update frequently. Dun one update takes like nearly a yr or never. Then in the end Can use a lot of app become software not up to date....

U tell me those cheap phone I have nothing to say but when it's a phone that cost nearly a laptop ....

but these days the phone OS update become much less attractive than before, no wow feature worth to sacrifice stability for it. for IOS users many of them even wish to downgrade :s13:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.