Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 33

Status
Not open for further replies.

jahtl62

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just hope injury prone players like Bailly and Shaw can keep fit for the whole season.

Feel Alexis really has no chemistry with United style of play since he join.

He needs to play in the centre either as 2nd striker or behind Lukaku.

ahbard

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I wonder if Jose would still heap praises on Alexis after that terrible performance against Lester... but To be fair, he did win a penalty.

I agree with another poster here saying Alexis should've played in the centre and MR should play on the left. MR is good, but very predictable. Hasn't change his style since his debut season.

AP can be the makings of Carrick/Scholes. I love a player who can execute the Hollywood pass. Fred injected a taste of aggressiveness that Utd has been missing since Keano.

he is the one that pass to lkk and lkk miss right?

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
3 out of 4 rumored candidates are from Italian clubs. Roma Juventus Sampdoria

Zetrio2006

Master Member
Reaction score
Great assist by Rooney.

Not only did he prevented a loss 3-2 (No goalkeeper at the other end), he also provided a wonderful assist to help DC win 3-2 and stay on for the next round.

chengsun

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Matteo Darmian is on standby to leave Manchester United before the transfer window closes for Serie A clubs this week.

Darmian, 28, wants to leave Manchester after three years and returned to Italy at the weekend as United players enjoyed a day off following the Premier League win over Leicester.

Italy international Darmian has stayed in a city centre hotel since he returned to England from holiday last month and his wife, Francesca, is not believed to have accompanied him as they pine for a permanent stay in Italy.

Juventus, Napoli and Internazionale have all shown interest in Darmian, who started for United on Friday night in the absence of injured right-backs Antonio Valencia and Diogo Dalot. Despite having two alternatives sidelined and Timothy Fosu-Mensah out on loan at Fulham, United are prepared to let Darmian depart provided they receive an acceptable offer.

"Matteo wants to leave and I think when a player wants to leave," United manager Jose Mourinho said in Los Angeles last month. "If the right offer arrives you have to try to be human and let the player follow his instinct but not at any price. And, until now, the offers we got for Matteo are not even close to being accepted.

"If Matteo leaves he leaves because the right offer arrives and if he stays, yes you are right, he can be important for us."

Darmian said: "We will see what happens because we don't know. I want to play more regularly. Last season I didn't play much - that’s my objective and my ambition. That's why I spoke with the manager and also with the club about my future.

"Honestly, I'm waiting. If I stay, I stay and I do what I did up until now. If I go it is because the offer that another team makes will be good.

"To play for probably the best club in the world is a good thing and for me it's an honour to play here and play for Manchester United. But we have to take decisions in our life and this is my decision."

Should Darmian move before the weekend, United might have to turn to Ashley Young as their stop-gap right-back as Valencia recovers from a calf problem. Dalot is out until September with a meniscus injury.

Senior club sources have indicated they hope Darmian ends up staying at United as he is a 'great professional'. Darmian has entered the last year of his United contract but the club has the option of an additional year to tie him to Old Trafford until 2020. United are not planning to sell any other players before the Fifa transfer deadline of August 31.

The Italian window for Serie A and Serie B clubs closes on Friday at 7pm UK time.

https://www.manchestereveningnews.c...er-news/man-utd-transfer-news-window-15020880

fat_boyz

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
In other news, DDG is set to be the best paid goalkeeper in EPL! Swee!

DDG ~ player of season 4 times! Based on his performances since SAF left, he should be the best paid player at the club... not Sanchez, not Pogba who have done **** all to justify their pay.

thenakedshades

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
DDG ~ player of season 4 times! Based on his performances since SAF left, he should be the best paid player at the club... not Sanchez, not Pogba who have done **** all to justify their pay.

Well and truly deserves being best paid. Have no issue with him on 600k/week with his performance. But not Alexis.

pawn_king

Reaction score
darmian ain't the best but i think we need him as cover for RB especially with AV out for a while

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.