Uber & Grabcar driver lip lai - Part 5

kl39717

Up to 1K USD.

Grab really loves watching sinkies pawn sinkies or sinkies tio pawn.

I rike. :o:o:o

If drive daytime especially afternoon...

U may make $25 1 trip but wait for next ping upon reaching destination very long. Seems very deadtown outside cbd nowadays.

While short trips in cbd... u can easy get a few short trips.

The trend (from what i observe) 2-6pm hang ard cdb do short trips better. Cos got more jobs outside cbd.

Else become like that

nNLTSZm.jpg

Pax cancel trip cos put wrong address.

And the big gap i spend 20mins jiak and go but wait and wait boh job. Drive from owen road to balestier road.

1 trip $25 rider make u wait 5mins.

4 trips at $6 each rider makes u wait 5mins.

Really need me to say more? :s13:

kl39717

If drive daytime especially afternoon...

U may make $25 1 trip but wait for next ping upon reaching destination very long. Seems very deadtown outside cbd nowadays.

While short trips in cbd... u can easy get a few short trips.

The trend (from what i observe) 2-6pm hang ard cdb do short trips better. Cos got more jobs outside cbd.

Else become like that

nNLTSZm.jpg

Pax cancel trip cos put wrong address.

And the big gap i spend 20mins jiak and go but wait and wait boh job. Drive from owen road to balestier road.

Who the fuk goes balestier during daytime. :s22:

101love

Rating is such a pain in the Ass. From 4.89 shoot up to 4.96. Now drop to 4.88. We drivers just want to make that mere dollar per trip to make a living but Cheapo riders are now hard to please and want luxury treatment...fare hard to earn, we still have to wait for them, go find them (can't they just leave a text on where they are, yet still call us where are you, we been waiting..... Oh I am at right at the pick up as stated on address.... Wa lau just text and inform where are la)already gave them 2 litre car comfortable ride liao, what more they want?????? . :s27:

This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.