AOC 50in 4K TV @$699

CeSaRiO

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Promo extended. Snapped this at Nex outlet this afternoon.
adSjbbN.jpg

Never buy NTUC Voucher from Carousell and buy the TV?

cscs3

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
But it's best to have it built in as the standalone plug in quite bad.

Agreed, but price will be different. Also, todays is HDR10+, you cannot be sure if tomorrow become HDR11 etc. So it will still depend on how well the manufacture support your TV during the product life cycle. Never end.

Cyburo

Reaction score
There are still several sets at NEX. just got mine today. Thanks for sharing this good deal!

zoo123

Reaction score
Anyone knows 50 inch (LE50U79700) is using VA Panel and 55 inch (LE55U7970) is using IPS Panel? If yes, Is it a big different in term of image quality and reliability ? Thank you.

PROblemz

Reaction score
If u comb thru the thread they say the panel is inferior cos it’s RGBW. But from the price point I think it is good deal. 55 inch for 699, but I am split on whether to buy 55 inch UHD AOC for 699 or 55 inch UHD TCL curve tv for 899 at giant...

Wonder if can use the 100$ MDA voucher for digitaltv at giant and ntuc to buy these TVs?

Saw at AMK Hub selling. Any reviews for those who bought it?

Ed.YEO

Banned
Reaction score
。。。But from the price point I think it is good deal. 55 inch for 699, but I am split on whether to buy 55 inch UHD AOC for 699 or 55 inch UHD TCL curve tv for 899 at giant。。。
AOC三年全保,保固出自飛利浦
TCL一年全保,第二,第三人工免!

AsusEpoxy

Master Member
Reaction score
Just got the AOC 55in, so far so good. You get what you pay for. You dont buy a toyota and expect it to drive like a BMW.

Anyway, does anyone know if can sideload apps? the base apps are sparse...I wonder if it runs on android and can sideload apk. Any bro can shed some light on this?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.