Uber & Grabcar driver lip lai - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Song38

Reaction score
Rating is such a pain in the Ass. From 4.89 shoot up to 4.96. Now drop to 4.88. We drivers just want to make that mere dollar per trip to make a living but Cheapo riders are now hard to please and want luxury treatment...fare hard to earn, we still have to wait for them, go find them (can't they just leave a text on where they are, yet still call us where are you, we been waiting..... Oh I am at right at the pick up as stated on address.... Wa lau just text and inform where are la)already gave them 2 litre car comfortable ride liao, what more they want?????? . :s27:

They still want you to admire them like King/Queen must turn left/right/center Car park basement and stop just right in front of lobby. Too early or over short cannot otherwise you will get 1 star for bad service :s13::s13::s13:

I give up G liao ... eng eng go holiday

Current problem is many driver still driving for Grab, so rider still have option. need wait till one day no driver drive Grab then revolution will come. hahaha....

Leave No Men Behind

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No choice. Driverlife#.
Need passenger money
No passenger, how?
Just stfu and drive.
No need communicate.
No need talk.
I just hold steering as a driver only.
From point A to point B.
End of story.
That's all.

Last edited:

kl39717

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Kena treat like dogs dun dare retaliate nvm. Got car drive can liao.
Yes sir yes sir 3 bags full.

101love

Master Member
Reaction score
That's the thing, the day I gave up.... Just keep shut and drive point a to b only ratings drop so much... Where got so much energy to talk and joke whole day sia :s13:

Me also give up liao, yesterday lagi got one rider make me wait, when he appear I step vroom vroom towards him. Si bei shiok. But if pretty lady.... Of course must Tahan and patience liao.... :s13:

Of course I must admit there is still very nice and friendly riders out there. . . . . But could it be 笑里藏刀??? this one lagi dangerous..... :s13:

They still want you to admire them like King/Queen must turn left/right/center Car park basement and stop just right in front of lobby. Too early or over short cannot otherwise you will get 1 star for bad service :s13::s13::s13:

I give up G liao ... eng eng go holiday

Current problem is many driver still driving for Grab, so rider still have option. need wait till one day no driver drive Grab then revolution will come. hahaha....

kl39717

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
full timer only will say that

Sent from OPPO CPH1607 using GAGT

Actually i also dunno wats full time anymore since everybody drives so much to "kill time". :o

But some drivers really extreme la. Board their car sometimes really pity them. Dunno y they dun wan do limo services.

couscous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
8 out of 10 times i board a grabcar, i ask e driver how is business? they will reply slow day then they will sae they are part timers.

seems like really alot of part timers nowadays soi

Actually i also dunno wats full time anymore since everybody drives so much to "kill time". :o

But some drivers really extreme la. Board their car sometimes really pity them. Dunno y they dun wan do limo services.

kl39717

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
8 out of 10 times i board a grabcar, i ask e driver how is business? they will reply slow day then they will sae they are part timers.

seems like really alot of part timers nowadays soi

Ya part time morning till night everyday. :s13:

kl39717

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Last time join in 1 group go lim kopi. Ask some of them y drive. They replied "kill time lor."

I cringed. Ask them part time or full time all say part time.

Ask wat time they drive then. They say 6am to 10am. I said wow ok part time but they add 4pm to 10pm. Knn this 1 part time ar?

Optionstrader

Banned
Reaction score
Last time join in 1 group go lim kopi. Ask some of them y drive. They replied "kill time lor."

Ask wat time they drive then. They say 6am to 10am. I said wow ok part time but they add 4pm to 10pm. Knn this 1 part time ar?
Lol

Optionstrader

Banned
Reaction score

This is considered dual shift

Optionstrader

Banned
Reaction score

true part timers drive on Sat or Sun in my case it's taxi even so I don't drive alot also but still it's profit

couscous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
then i is part time or full time? :o

Song38

Reaction score
full timer only will say that

Now still have full timer G driver meh? got change sure poking phone check better alternative, many bros is Bo Bian then take the job. Most ppl take due to faster payment as they need to pay their rental. The more you chiong the more G laughing :s13::s13::s13:

Maybe all the PHC driver need to be on Strike, one week is enough let G & R wake up the stupid ideal :s13::s13::s13:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.