Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

Albedo

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Tried cycling today with my elite active. Surprised that they remained quite snug despite me sweating like a pig.
When hear-through is on, the wind noise is terrible. Can barely hear my music.

RedTwilight

Reaction score
Here :

[Link snip]

But I would advise you to wait for later more choices.

Look like the one review is not really positive and very doubtful this design will gave good isolation.

Hm the review was bad on account of fit, though the guy said it improved the sound.

BTW my NT01 just arrived! First charge was really fast wow.

It fits in my ears perfectly with the default wings and medium tips. Using the deeper fit translucent ones.

Sound sig is exactly my thing! Rather balanced and natural presentation. Soundstage is really wide! (For a BT iem) Sound is slightly lacking in air in upper registers and loses out in resolution compared to my wired ones but really no complaints here.

All round excellent performer and great value! (Mine was bought from Qoo10 with discount)

Will probably get the Spinfit CP350 to try too.

ducklegsux

Reaction score
Hello guys, anyone using headsets for pool laps up to an hour plus? I have been searching and it seems the Sony Walkman is one model to consider, Bluetooth or MP3 player is fine I Guess.

Thanks!

blueye

Reaction score
Anyone using Samsung icon x 2018? Considering it for my Wife and the 4gb onboard storage seems to be really useful a step you dun need to carry your phone. How does it compare against the Jabra 65t.

FinalNitro

Reaction score
Got this from Amazon.

IMG_4380.jpg

Like it except that the mic is soft because of its position when plugged in (maybe just my unit). No distortion experienced even on the bus sitting close to the tap-out unit.

How much did you pay in total?

rayban

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Now buy qoo10 airpod 169... use 50 dollar voucher plus shop coupon code

Peekachu

Reaction score
Any current or ex-users of the Samsung gear icon x 2018 able to give their opinion on it? I like that it charges by usb c and the on-board storage, but have also read complaints online on how one side will sound very soft after some time

znlee11

Reaction score
Hello ladies and guys!

Where can I get the Pamu for less than $100 in Singapore?
Indigeo is about USD 125.

Not sure if I can get it in Singapore through a store or something.

Appreciate your reply as planning to get it for the wife whose bdae is coming Tuesday.

xenocide

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hello ladies and guys!

Where can I get the Pamu for less than $100 in Singapore?
Indigeo is about USD 125.

Not sure if I can get it in Singapore through a store or something.

Appreciate your reply as planning to get it for the wife whose bdae is coming Tuesday.

if you don't mind the re-branding.
its the same thing.
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Tro...eo-Earbuds-IPX5-with-Mic-for/32867558154.html

Official Store
https://padmate-tech.com/products/w...all-out-true-wireless-stereo-earbuds-x13-pamu

Aliexpress
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/PaM...rproof-Dual-In-Ear-Earphones/32902495277.html

idaddy88

Reaction score
Any recommendations on wireless earbuds with virtual Dolby 5.1? I'm using it for watching movies, need a pair of kickass wireless earbuds

hoks

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi, hv 2 newbie questions

- is it normal for Bluetooth iem volumes to b v low vs normal wired ones? Went to test a few diff models all r v soft except the one from Bose.

- between true wireless earbuds and those with a connecting wire betw left and right buds, what's the adv/disadv?

Thanks.

discoburg

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My E9 is pretty loud.

- is it normal for Bluetooth iem volumes to b v low vs normal wired ones? Went to test a few diff models all r v soft except the one from Bose.

- between true wireless earbuds and those with a connecting wire betw left and right buds, what's the adv/disadv?

Thanks.

Albedo

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Looking at the 65t - how's the experience on the actual battery life?
I have used it for more than 4 hours and that's about the max I can wear before my ears go tired. The case can also go 2 days before I need to charge.

Sent from a tiny corner in SG using GAGT

wizardmao

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Thanks.

My B&O E8 can go pretty loud I think. On my phone I set it at 72% vol only.

hoks

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My B&O E8 can go pretty loud I think. On my phone I set it at 72% vol only.

Hmmm...I tried 2 Sony, 1 Jabra, 1 Bose and I think 2 Shure ones. Only the Bose is anywhere near loud.

First time trying so I thought its a norm that they are soft.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.