who here got play mobile legends?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pika mianbao

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wanna join any sg squad. Currently top 100 global for Eudora. Normally can deal lot of damage in game

eeLsinneD

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
same especially those indo players. very selfish players as they keep killing all the jungle monsters, minions and taking all buffs even though they are tank or support. they dunno how to play and keep dying. also dunno why they keep scolding others dog and pig.

I always shoot them say pigs are smart creatures, dogs are loyal creatures, and Idiotnesians are neither smart nor loyal.

And worse, they don't even dare touch those 2 creatures. Cowardice to the max :s8:

Duff11

Master Member
Reaction score
anyone managed to successfully transfer account from one android phone to another android phone?

how did you do it?

Sent from Here you are using GAGT

azarel

Master Member
Reaction score
anyone managed to successfully transfer account from one android phone to another android phone?

how did you do it?

go bind your account to FB or google etc. when u run mlbb on the new android phone, you need to go through the tutorial until lvl 5 i think. then it will stop forcing u to go through the tutorials, go to account settings and from there it will ask if you want to log in existing account.

Duff11

Master Member
Reaction score
go bind your account to FB or google etc. when u run mlbb on the new android phone, you need to go through the tutorial until lvl 5 i think. then it will stop forcing u to go through the tutorials, go to account settings and from there it will ask if you want to log in existing account.
ok thanks!

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
no worries man i had to do that same thing recently cos i changed phone. its alot better now, it used to be lvl 8 lol. takes forever tbh.
Even u inside ur torrent she can kill u

Sent from Vivo NEX S 256GB using GAGT

mcspicyz

Master Member
Reaction score
Wanna join any sg squad. Currently top 100 global for Eudora. Normally can deal lot of damage in game
Wan maintain global must keep rank and win. Very hard when solo.

My highest was global number 2 last season.

1YUzgtSl.png

Sent from HUAWEI CLT-L29 using GAGT

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Kill her before her next bullet

if only its possible. most of the time i am the only one left and have to survive against 5 enemies with 1 being lesley. the indo players all dunno how to play and most of them is like 0-10-0.

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
if only its possible. most of the time i am the only one left and have to survive against 5 enemies with 1 being lesley. the indo players all dunno how to play and most of them is like 0-10-0.
Hahaha I feel u.. then is either run or out of her range when in gank.unless u tank or fighter
Over lvl Lesley one bullet can 3/4 ur hp. If she fast enough to chase u with 2nd bullet ,she will ulti u Liao... Then...U will hear...
U HAVE BEEN SLAIN

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.